• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone explain why I have no sound in the game, that is, there are no voices of characters, there is a background sound, there is a sound of doors, objects, and there is no voice, if there are any solutions, can you tell me?
I have this on Steam, and I can't tell you how lucky you are, the character won't STFU and there are no volume controllers for voice. Only a min and max time for her to repeat the same dialogue over and over again.
There's no gag either.

Variation in voice or lines along with making her STFU would proabaly be one of the more requested new feature for the game.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Rob Cram has been doing video updates of VR games and has one of v0.7.1.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Rob Cram has been doing video updates of VR games and has one of v0.7.1.

Pretty nice customization update, with some new idle animations.
(Put this for anyone too lazy to check video because I feel that).

watwatwat

Aug 13, 2016
Is there a way to make the arm that is controlling your hip disappear when it enters the control mode? It just sits there in the way of everything

Its Damon

Apr 28, 2018
Hmm for some reason my game crashes when loading, even on the lowest possible settings. It shows like a error message for less then half a second so there is no way to see what is causing the crash.
I don't think it is my rig since I can play every other VRGame from Half Life Alyx to Virt-A-mate without any issues.

i7 7700k, 16gigs RAM, gtx 1080ti

Or is this game legit eating more then 16gigs of ram? even on the lowest settings?

After the first crash, when I relaunch it and get to the option screen before you hit launch,I can't checkany options anymore at all. Anyone else having like similar issues?

Reactions: paintcabinet

Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
Hmm for some reason my game crashes when loading, even on the lowest possible settings. It shows like a error message for less then half a second so there is no way to see what is causing the crash.
I don't think it is my rig since I can play every other VRGame from Half Life Alyx to Virt-A-mate without any issues.

i7 7700k, 16gigs RAM, gtx 1080ti

Or is this game legit eating more then 16gigs of ram? even on the lowest settings?

After the first crash, when I relaunch it and get to the option screen before you hit launch,I can't checkany options anymore at all. Anyone else having like similar issues?
I had the same problem with 16 gigs of ram, the problem went away when I upgraded to 32 gigs. Its a memory hog for sure.

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone get this to work on Oculus Quest 2 through link or airlink? I am getting stuck on "loading" whenever I try to launch the .exe from Oculus home. Once it gets stuck on loading on the Quest, it loads into the settings menu on the PC but no changes in VR.

Reactions: Jonlissla

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I had the same problem with 16 gigs of ram, the problem went away when I upgraded to 32 gigs. Its a memory hog for sure.
Anyone get this to work on Oculus Quest 2 through link or airlink? I am getting stuck on "loading" whenever I try to launch the .exe from Oculus home. Once it gets stuck on loading on the Quest, it loads into the settings menu on the PC but no changes in VR.
I have 16g of Ram on a i7 GTX 1660
Playing through an Oculus 2 using Virtual Desktop.
Set on Medium or so.
Runs pretty decently most of the time though lags when I hit the mic button.
Overall pretty ok though.

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for 0.8.0,

but this version is a bugged mess.

a) Character (body shape) sliders make then contort in bizarre positions and turn them into grotesque monsters. Eg. shoulders way too small, etc. Didn't happen before, now shape sliders totaly unuseable.

b) Hottie (sometimes) doesn't even appear when I start this

There may be more bugs, but I only played with it a few minutes.

Bestia78

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone explain why I have no sound in the game, that is, there are no voices of characters, there is a background sound, there is a sound of doors, objects, and there is no voice, if there are any solutions, can you tell me?
same here no sound only forrest sound and sometimes the girl never loads

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes