3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Sorry to bring this up... But you clearly lack the capability to use your eyes and to read, it seems.:FacePalm:
1. On the boxes in the OP you can actually READ "VR" and "NON-VR";
2. NEXT to that in the description it clearly says: "... also in VR!";
3. There's even a "VR"and a "NON-VR" download, ffs!

I'll refrain from further commenting on your mental/physical state. :cautious:

What Anime is this?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It has a really nice Performance Profile but it's overall complexity per Frame isn't really that high yet

Last edited:

Blackbird1889

Aug 1, 2023
This game is positioned in the new era of virtual reality, but nothing more.
There are good animations but a limited number of scenes, besides bland models. There's no story, this is basically a scene selector. Even though this is being sold as a full title, it appears to be a beta version.

View attachment 693805
*Goodbye real world!* ...modern times. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Call me dumb, but I only managed to enter "Director mode", where I can set the cameras and somehow create a movie. But when I finished the last scene, it takes me to the first scene again, there's no way to save the actual movie, let alone watch it. So I can just direct it, but I can't watch the result. Did I miss something here?

Burs95

Mar 9, 2024
I'm trying to download the VR version but without success. Only Mega file hosting seems to be alive, but with the file being 6GB+ I'm unable to download it with my free account (even after the quota reset). Does anyone have some ideas, or can it be reuploaded somewhere else? Even the download speed is not so important, I just want to have it downloaded. Thanks.

EDIT: the non-VR version that is slightly over 5GB, that one I was able to download. This is all when trying to download with different downloaders and browsers. I'm out of ideas..
EDIT2: ok, got it! I was able to download it using the Mega browser extension, and by pausing the download at around 60% right before restarting my router. Then it was able to continue later with a newly assigned IP address and fresh quota (which I was not so sure it would pass).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes