VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.03a] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
This one is worth supporting on Patreon if you really like it. If the monthly amount doubles from where it is now, they’re going to start implementing animation and voice acting (to some extent) into the game. Should be pretty doable with the growth they’ve had so far.
Wow, two frame shitty animations and VA that 80% of people will instantly mute.

Glad they're already setting their sights on that, instead of just focusing on actual content in a game that takes less than an hour to completely read through.

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
Wow, two frame shitty animations and VA that 80% of people will instantly mute.

Glad they're already setting their sights on that, instead of just focusing on actual content in a game that takes less than an hour to completely read through.
They’re pumping out updates on a monthly pace and 0.04 was the best one yet. I think they’re doing great.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

sartre4366

Mar 2, 2023
V0.04 Is here!!

Hi everyone! V0.04 is finally here, I hope you enjoy seeing how Amelia takes more steps towards full blown Netorase ...

Reactions: fbass

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I see a choice in one of the preview pics. Does this imply multiple routes, or is it a trap? Is Netorase the only type of NTR in the game?

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
I see a choice in one of the preview pics. Does this imply multiple routes, or is it a trap? Is Netorase the only type of NTR in the game?
It is still netorase. What you see is your attitude or the dynamic of your relationship, either you are active/dom (encourage her and turn her into your slut) or passive/sub where she initiates going to other guys and teases you. It is still sharing/netorase all throughout

• Sad
Reactions: Taboofan
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes