rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1.gif

Overview:
Vyse, previously Johntwo, is a 3D artist who makes pinups of characters from League of Legends, Overwatch, NieR, Final Fantasy 7, Cyberpunk 2077 and more. Lots of Vi, Crossovers and some OCs.

Updated: 2024-04-28
Artist: Vyse/Vyse_Red/Johntwo - (old account)
Censorship: No
Language: No
Resolution: up to 4k
Content: 357 renders
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
2021-2023: - - - -
2024 Jan-April: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

Ada__Jill_2.jpg Ada_Wong_9.jpg Meredith_Stout_4.jpg Vi__Sarah_1.jpg Aerith_3.jpg Jill_7.jpg Ada_Wong_5.jpg Vi_4.jpg Vi_62.jpg Sena_24.jpg
Vi__Lilith_BJ.jpg Panam.jpg Vi_72.jpg Vi_68.jpg Sena_26.jpg Sarah_16.jpg Evelynn_Vi__Akali.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
rf96 compressed should specify more details. Are they resized, changed format or lower quality with higher Jpeg compression? I don't get why OP are never detailed, there is never the downloads sizes but there is always the useless information about "installation". Installing images, really?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yes.
Some people don't know how to extract a zip.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
This fucking guy... I removed my previous thread and promoted this one to the same time

OP Updated

Update with content up to 2024-04-27
Sorted in folders by years, unzip, sort by date

1.gif Aerith_3.jpg

I knew those renders seemed familiar and there too many of them for a new artist
Should've seen the old watermark...

Halou

Mar 11, 2022
WTF,Why delete my message?:WaitWhat: I just said that there are 4 [desktop.ini] files in two Zip packages。which is convenient to dispel some people's doubts: "Why do I have four hidden files?"

Reactions: Blueshift

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
WTF,Why delete my message?:WaitWhat: I just said that there are 4 [desktop.ini] files in two Zip packages。which is convenient to dispel some people's doubts: "Why do I have four hidden files?"
I removed the thread, not your reply. Bcs artist renamed, I just copied everything to this one.

These .ini are might be from artist's archive, bcs I never saw them myself till I zipped it