Dec 9, 2017
I can't say that I've ever seen a Raccoon Girl before. Not that I can recall anyway, she's really cute in the pics. It is nice though to see other types of animal girls than cats, dogs, foxes and wolves. I do know about games like Amorous but that's Anthropomorphic animals and not the same thing. I may be wrong but, I think lizard and snake girls are considered monster girls so that's also something else. Anyways I'm rambling so I'll quit.

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Please HELP! I can't play the game. After the title and the advice screen I've an infinite black screen. I'm using Windows 10 (updated) and I've upgraded all in my PC. No errors or messages. Anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
OK! I resolved the "problem":
First of all...the game folder was on a secondary drive that I use for Visual Novels (to not overload the main drive), on a custom folder...and I thought the problem could be that; so I moved the folder to the main drive.
The problem persist :(
So I deleted the whole folder and extracted the archive directly to the main drive and...IT WORKS! (the same trick works also on the secondary drive)
BUT, there is a but, you must not rename the folder too much; because if you put a numbers in the folder title, then the game no longer works.
For example:
If the folder name is "[LeCode] Wabisabi +18" ; "[LeCode] Wabisabi (+18)" ; "[LeCode] Wabisabi [+18]" or [LeCode] Wabisabi [+18 patch] with also other variations...the game won't work

I simply renamed my folder "[LeCode] Wabisabi (patched)" and it works perfectly.
In the end it was such a stupid problem...it made me feel stupid XD

Reactions: Serance
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes