• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Waifu Academy - Fan Art

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Waifu_Academy_Helen_x_Kasumi.png Are you going to join us or stare all day......;) Waifu_Academy_X_Waifu_Hunter.png Looks like Asuka an Kayane got Isekai to some strange world let's hope they can get out of this trouble somehow also who's that wolf girl she doesn't look too happy about this one bet....:mad: Waifu_Academy_WHAT'S_THAT_!!!!.png
You better not be trying to start trouble again you hear me..!!!! :devilish:

Last edited:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Waifu_Academy_Playing_with_Fire.png Mr.Kumoto should of focus on his family more then his career he'll lose his wife an his daughter right under his nose.... :devilish: Waifu_Academy_Catherine_x_Tomoe.png You better learn to share young man it's not fair that Catherines get you all to herself....also don't think I don't know what you been doing with Sheila at night...(Click) door locked

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I would like to see Sheila pregnant and here is my fanfiction: GG comes to Sheila while you are washing in the shower and has sex with her and gets pregnant from him. Motoko, who already knows everything, helps Sheila hide her pregnancy and then exposes everything so that a baby is dropped off at their doorstep