Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I guess people were expecting more when the dev was saying this was supposed to be a massive update on the patreon and even had to push back the timetable for it. Or something along those lines.

• Sad
Reactions: omocik

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
Can't play it on Joiplay atm
The Joiplay seems cant load the "beach_choosee.rpyc"

joi emulator can be used to play games on mobile phones
Idk how you can play it, maybe can share the "beach_chooser.rpyc"? Since I download the non compressed version and still not working on Joiplay for some reason

Reactions: Petani_online

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
Can't play it on Joiplay atm
The Joiplay seems cant load the "beach_choosee.rpyc"

Idk how you can play it, maybe can share the "beach_chooser.rpyc"? Since I download the non compressed version and still not working on Joiplay for some reason
Just download the compressed version since the higher the gb the more it gives issues for joi play emulator.

Reactions: Ringier

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Waifu Academy v0.10.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
start a new playthrough, anything else makes no sense.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Waifu Academy v0.10.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
start a new playthrough, anything else makes no sense.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Android hero the66

Reactions: JunoMang

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
Just download the compressed version since the higher the gb the more it gives issues for joi play emulator.
Idk since Harem Hotel seems fine with Joiplay
So I'm not assume it's Size problem
But there's already an Android hero so
Thanks btw for the answer

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Just yesterday, I was wondering if this game is truly dead or not
Yeah, but Waifu Academy turned into milking scam. Wait a year for 5 minutes of content. Dunno whats worse.

Dev sits on his ass and does nothing for a year. Only when his backers start becoming angry and leaving his Patreon, only then he will work for 1 week and release 5 minute update so the backers come back and keep sending him money.

Reactions: Aground9437

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
At this point we are lucky to even get a 5 minute update per year. Oh yes. If you'd ask me, I'd call the game abandoned from long ago. But what's worse is the redesigning of the characters which actually leads to a de-facto worse version of the game. So in that regard, it keeps getting worse and worse.

Reactions: MiHawkins

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I thought this game was dead on arrival. Been so long, I deleted it. May pick it up again if the dev actually furthered the story. If it's just a rework, not worth the time.

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
I've always wondered why this game has the bestiality tag, if the only thing that looks like that in the game is a dog sniffing a girl's ass and nothing else the one who fucks her is the protagonist

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've always wondered why this game has the bestiality tag, if the only thing that looks like that in the game is a dog sniffing a girl's ass and nothing else the one who fucks her is the protagonist
Because, if memory serves, the MC watches her get fucked by the dog afterwards on the school grounds. It's been so long since I played, I can't remember for sure if it actually happens or not.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes