Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Tomoe will find pleasure elsewhere? Isn't that ntr?
It depends on what MC thinks of her. But this will totally be optional. And it's not surprising when you think about bad karma route and what plans MC had for Tomoe at the start.
Also, damn, some people even consider Yoko gangbang as NTR so I guess I don't know shit about what people mean by NTR these days.

Ulttoanova

Jan 9, 2018
did the new update completely break saves because I've tried reinstalling and keep getting multiple renpy errors whenever I try to load a save and then if I try to ignore the error it simply starts at the beginning of the game.

I've checked out my error log and all the errors are file names followed by AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Location' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000047b9640>

if their is a fix or if someone has a working save for 9.9 I'd appreciate it.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
did the new update completely break saves because I've tried reinstalling and keep getting multiple renpy errors whenever I try to load a save and then if I try to ignore the error it simply starts at the beginning of the game.

I've checked out my error log and all the errors are file names followed by AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Location' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000047b9640>

if their is a fix or if someone has a working save for 9.9 I'd appreciate it.
Yes they are broken, because he finally inserted the tracking variables for the Karma system. Not that these variables are actually used at this time, but are there now for future use.

If you start again from the beginning and sit through the annoying intro by that fat fuck you will then be given a chance to jump straight to the new content.

Svark

Dec 4, 2017
Also, damn, some people even consider Yoko gangbang as NTR so I guess I don't know shit about what people mean by NTR these days.
Except for a very specific and extremely vocal minority I don't think anyone does anymore...

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
If you mean Motoko, than just be sure to put a certain little fucker in your shorts when you're swimming with Yukiko and later on choose him when you're with the waifu. And then comes your enlightment.
do u think in the next Update do u Think he might kiss Motoko?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes