IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
Guys, i need help: how i can solve the situation with Yoko? Because i'm pretty sick and tired that every goddamn time, despise the tons of good Karma i have, i'm GODDAMN FUCKING EVER being blackmailed etc. If the game continues to put me in this kind of disavantage, i don't know what to do, at this point. Because honestly, being treated like shit every goddamn time is exausting.
Karma hast no effect at the moment. She's just a bitch *right now*

Reactions: T4t0rt

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
Old saves not compatible?

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 310, in script call
call expression "before_main_menu"
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Location' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000036b8640>"
By the error code you probably had the walkthrough mod installed, which invalidates any kind of backwards compatibility with next updates. However in this update none of the old saves are compatible.
You can however use the integrated feature to resume the game right after 0.9.9. That option is available when starting s new game. Otaku talks to you about content additions in the intro. You can just say you want go straight to the nudes and thats where you can continue the story where it left off

Reactions: derive

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
my previos mods saves are still giving me error, Is this required new playthrough, I am on mac btw
You have to start from the beginning or use the skip content option when talking to otaku. Any old save is useless with the new update

Reactions: sdxxx

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
Guys, is a good strategy to lose some Karma for unlock more scenes? Or do you prefer to build only positive Karma, or try to balance between them?
Only the dev can tell you that right now. Since Karma has no effect yet, there are no locked scenes at the moment.

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
Having some issues with CPU usage. Started stuttering any sex scenes after the Yoko situation starting with the sheila in your bed scene.

For the record I have a pretty high end PC using an Intel I-7 and 32 gigs ram so I have no idea what is bottlenecking my CPU when all the scenes before were fine.

Any advice to fix this issue?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
MafiaTaco I suspect a repeat of the "4k video" incident WA already had about a year(?) ago. Basically, the dev added 4k videos (3840 × 2160) and later downscaled them to 1920x1080 to fix the lag and stutter. Or had the 1080p ones and upscaled them to 4k - whatever. If that is indeed the problem, then the most effective solution would be to upgrade your PC. Most reasonable solution, on the other hand, would be to wait until the dev "fixes" it again. :KEK: Or makes it clear he is not going to bother.

Side note: use performance monitoring software (even Task Manager is enough for basic troubleshooting) to see where the bottleneck occurs. Also, "i7" says nothing about performance capabilities, because that lineup encompasses 10+ years of processors. Same for RAM.

EDIT: maid Tomoe - 1440p, bath Catherine - 2160p, onsen(?) Maki - 1440p......beach Maki - 1080p. Yeesh, those "animations" are all over the place both in bitrate AND resolution.

Last edited:

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
Having some issues with CPU usage. Started stuttering any sex scenes after the Yoko situation starting with the sheila in your bed scene.

For the record I have a pretty high end PC using an Intel I-7 and 32 gigs ram so I have no idea what is bottlenecking my CPU when all the scenes before were fine.

Any advice to fix this issue?
I have a shitty Intel Core i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz myself, I just finished repacking archive.rpa with re-encoded 1080p videos.

There was two changes that may impact performances:
- a renpy upgrade when they dropped opengl1 rendering for opengl2, why bother keeping happy your customer base when you may loose part of it ?
- Meltdown and Specter cpu vulnerability, they disabled some performance for security in latest microcode, why bother giving the choice to customer ?

Regarding videos, the dev did a mess, some ogv and webm files with various resolutions and a 60fps framerate...

Try it:
(may be dropped at any time)

I am looking for a fully completed savegame+persistent file, I can't load my savegames and stupidly removed the persistent file :'(

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020

I am looking for a fully completed savegame+persistent file, I can't load my savegames and stupidly removed the persistent file :'(
save at the end of v0.10.0 story with 71 karma and everything unlocked. I don't know if it will work with you but try it. if gallery or scenes are not unlocked then gallery mod will do the job.

Edit: btw, thanks your rpa really improves the stability of the scenes, those hiccups disappeared (only some loops are noticeable but those no one can do shit unless the dev improves the scenes for the loop to be smooth).

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I have a shitty Intel Core i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz myself, I just finished repacking archive.rpa with re-encoded 1080p videos.

There was two changes that may impact performances:
- a renpy upgrade when they dropped opengl1 rendering for opengl2, why bother keeping happy your customer base when you may loose part of it ?
- Meltdown and Specter cpu vulnerability, they disabled some performance for security in latest microcode, why bother giving the choice to customer ?

Regarding videos, the dev did a mess, some ogv and webm files with various resolutions and a 60fps framerate...

Try it:
(may be dropped at any time)

I tried it and it seems to work well, so thank you. Older CPU has issues with 4k videos it seems. Also note that a savefile during the "downscaled" H scene wouldnt load, so any user trying to use the modified .rpa should save on a "safe" location beforehand.

Reactions: Tsugumi

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Finally reached the end of 10.0, and i can confirm: the game is a solid 110/10. Total Karma builded for the next update: 226 green one. And i have to say: tons and tons of theories. This game is litterally an hidden gem.

Reactions: Blueray
Sep 22, 2018
LOL WHAT, rape Minami -50 karma, rub off on her AKA molest her +5 karma, what kind of logic is that.
How can it be considered a moslestation, if she is the one to like be touched, used and objectified by US the player ?
I'd like to remember you how horny she was on multiple occasions such as: when we had 69 in her house bed, when she called us apart with the excuse of having seen the dog behind a corner, just to be uplifted and stand fucked behind a van...

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
During this blind run, i tried to figure out what kind of revenge the protagonist could follow. In shorts, you can play (my opinion)

two kind of "revenge styles":

1) style 1: proverbial vengeance. There's the said: if you seek the path of vengeance, bury two graves. It's a style where you don't bother of the conseguences of your actions, tons of bad Karma compensated with few good Karma but you'll do everything necessary in order to get what you want, and poor the soul who'll get in your way.

2) style 2: Montecristo's vengeance. Even in your seek of vengeance, retribution and justice, you'll not sell yourself to the devil. You'll not low yourself to the level of the ones who wronged you, and you'll get your objectives administrating only and only if necessary bad actions in order to compensate, later, with good actions and even doing something more as compensation. You build a lot of good Karma and you use the bad Karma only as last resource or for obtain an ever higher achievement.

Those my observation until. Feel free to tell me if i'm wrong or misunderstanding the game.

Reactions: vmaks

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
The new Nanali design is pretty meh, she looks like a totally different character now. I prefer her original design. I'm guessing the change was made to fit in line with the plot, but it feels like an afterthought and I think there's barely any mention of her change, unless I missed a line of dialogue.

Reactions: MiHawkins

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
During this blind run, i tried to figure out what kind of revenge the protagonist could follow. In shorts, you can play (my opinion)

two kind of "revenge styles":

1) style 1: proverbial vengeance. There's the said: if you seek the path of vengeance, bury two graves. It's a style where you don't bother of the conseguences of your actions, tons of bad Karma compensated with few good Karma but you'll do everything necessary in order to get what you want, and poor the soul who'll get in your way.

2) style 2: Montecristo's vengeance. Even in your seek of vengeance, retribution and justice, you'll not sell yourself to the devil. You'll not low yourself to the level of the ones who wronged you, and you'll get your objectives administrating only and only if necessary bad actions in order to compensate, later, with good actions and even doing something more as compensation. You build a lot of good Karma and you use the bad Karma only as last resource or for obtain an ever higher achievement.

Those my observation until. Feel free to tell me if i'm wrong or misunderstanding the game.
i agree with this actually.
and i am doing my 3rd play thru i think - as in have played from the start because of lost saves, etc.
mostly style 2 and just finished the 'bathhouse' part and have 68 karma according to the phone...

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
i agree with this actually.
and i am doing my 3rd play thru i think - as in have played from the start because of lost saves, etc.
mostly style 2 and just finished the 'bathhouse' part and have 68 karma according to the phone...
My play of style 2 led to 226 karma, as i wrote before. That's becuase, in late analysis,

1) sooner or later the MC will interact with all the girls, means no need to force events and/or intercourses

2) dealing wi th Faris & Co aka the Palace will require, in my opinion, a very huge amount of good Karma for probably very extreme escaping solution/special sabotage interaction (Maki duel vs Zaibatsu), where probably we'll need a lot of Karma for prevent her defeat.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
My play of style 2 led to 226 karma, as i wrote before. That's becuase, in late analysis,

1) sooner or later the MC will interact with all the girls, means no need to force events and/or intercourses

2) dealing wi th Faris & Co aka the Palace will require, in my opinion, a very huge amount of good Karma for probably very extreme escaping solution/special sabotage interaction (Maki duel vs Zaibatsu), where probably we'll need a lot of Karma for prevent her defeat.
This is kind of bullshit, interact with the girls sure, but some of the best scenes are only available by being a scumbag.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes