zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
You literally fuck your sister to make her behave and make her not act like such a bitch.
The mc also aims to fuck the mom.
So moderate incest.
I wouldn't say there's alot of incest here but yeah...
Moderate.
Also do your self a favor when you finish the games current update make sure to remember that you won't be getting another one for another 6 months.
As he the likes to do his best
Yoshihiro Togashi
Impression for 6 months straight.
(For any of you dumb fucks thats the creator of the hunter x hunter manga.)
I think he does fuck the mom early on in the story. When she's in the bathroom on a video call with her husband and he switches out her dildo for his dick.

Speaking of the husband, do we know if he's ever coming back? I think it'd be kind of funny to have him show up to see how much the dynamics in the house have changed

Nov 17, 2018
Did you use Lains Mod by any chance?
I used it as well and my saves were always broken when a new version came out and the Mod was not updated. Only when I was able to update the Mod as well, I was able to use my Saves.
THANK YOU! I've completely forgot that I played v0.9 with the Lains mod installed so when I tried to continue using my older saves the game kept crashing. Luckily you reminded me of the mod essentially sparing me from wasting a couple of hours replaying the older parts of the game.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
I played those games, my first console was the Atari, but games have turn bigger and longer, I finish megaman 2 (best one) on nes at least four times every year since I bought it, 1 hour of pure fun, but new games, sure you can speed run but I don't find it as fun, you would have to run away from everything and that's a no no for me, I'm no fan of bitch play (you running away from or chasing enemies) one of the reasons I don't like Monster Hunter, because chasing enemies would be? you guess it, time waster, you might be young if you think wasting time in pointless procedures is a feature.
So, you're of the opinion that Super Mario Bros would be much better if everytime Mario dies he simply respawns before the jump or the enemy that killed him rather than having to start the stage from the beginning, right?

Well... games are meant to have fun while facing a challenge. People that like the challenge removed either wish the game was a movie and they didn't have to push any buttons at all, or just want to pat themselves in the back and say they completed the game despite not having the necessary skills.

In any case, my point was simply explaining what the dev was doing there, not judge it.

Nov 17, 2018
1651881359814.png
In this scene you can hear fucking "audio jungle" while she's giggling. Maaaaan, you're getting them $$$ on the patreon yet you still refuse to buy your samples :KEK:

It's a milioner sigma mindset though, today you save 3$ by ripping female giggle vol.2, tommorow you buy yourself a new mansion from all that money you saved the previous day.
Millennials could've learned a thing or two from you, wasting all their money on Starbucks and such...

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Didn't work how can I change from 4k to FHD? Had no problems with the previous version :(
If your CPU doesn't have at least 8 threads (not cores just threads) then you won't even be able to get some close to smooth playback of any Ren'Py game that has 4K vids.

There is a way to use ffmpeg to batch re-encode each webm & mp4 files into 1080p.

Go here and download the latest ffmpeg build (either ffmpeg-release-essentials.7z or ffmpeg-release-essentials.zip):

Extract the file ffmpeg.exe (located in the bin folder) to where the 4k vids are located (game\images).

Save this attached file and extract it to where the 4k vids are located (game\images) and run the file named 4Kto1080.bat.

It will resize all the webm and mp4 files into 1080p into a new folder called NEW and will take more than 10 minutes and how much more than 10 minutes depends on how slow your CPU is.

Once it's done create a new folder call it something like OLD and move all the original videos into that and move all the new vids from the NEW folder to where the original vids are (game\images).

That's it, and it's way easier than it may look.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
No need for a guide since the story is already laid out for you so none of the choices you make affect any future scenes/dialogue. When/if choices are ever added (which there supposedly is a plan to do) everybody will have to play the game from the beginning for them to work

About half a day. Maybe 1/3 of a day since I think it's still morning when the update ends
Actually there are a few Game Over choices in the game and a few that will end up taking you back to the menu choice dialogue until you choose the correct answer.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Actually there are a few Game Over choices in the game and a few that will end up taking you back to the menu choice dialogue until you choose the correct answer.
Yeah but those still don't change any future scenes or dialogue which was what I was talking about. Any game over scene you get can be undone by scrolling back a few lines so it's not like you have to replay from several hours back to get the right choice

Reactions: XnaVier

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
So, you're of the opinion that Super Mario Bros would be much better if everytime Mario dies he simply respawns before the jump or the enemy that killed him rather than having to start the stage from the beginning, right?

Well... games are meant to have fun while facing a challenge. People that like the challenge removed either wish the game was a movie and they didn't have to push any buttons at all, or just want to pat themselves in the back and say they completed the game despite not having the necessary skills.

In any case, my point was simply explaining what the dev was doing there, not judge it.
Ha, your example fails in regard of my comment, have you played megaman 2? It's hard, you die and go back to the beginning,
I have no problem with that, because? it's a game, this is a visual novel, to kill Mallenia in Elden Ring took me 34 tries, the other hardest one was orphan in Bloodborne with 12 tries, but even the devs there acknowledge that because it's hard they load your game for you, if you were sent to the main menu every time that would be annoying, like I said games have change, VN not. You keep saying handholding or not having the necessary skills, dude, it's a load menu, I guess you must hate people that use uber, "those lazy bastards, Bus ride is where is at"

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yeah but those still don't change any future scenes or dialogue which was what I was talking about. Any game over scene you get can be undone by scrolling back a few lines so it's not like you have to replay from several hours back to get the right choice
Some people don't mind and some people just like to avoid things like that and those are the type of people who like having the WT even games as simple as this.

As for others, they like this mod* due to the Scene Gallery more so than the minor WT part.

*Since I ended up taking over another one of Lain's mods.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
woow an update? hey guys spoil me something who's waifu has an event this current update? (the last time i remember elizabeth is included in this update right?) so another dream sex for her?

cheers tia

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Ha, your example fails in regard of my comment, have you played megaman 2? It's hard, you die and go back to the beginning,
I have no problem with that, because? it's a game, this is a visual novel, to kill Mallenia in Elden Ring took me 34 tries, the other hardest one was orphan in Bloodborne with 12 tries, but even the devs there acknowledge that because it's hard they load your game for you, if you were sent to the main menu every time that would be annoying, like I said games have change, VN not. You keep saying handholding or not having the necessary skills, dude, it's a load menu, I guess you must hate people that use uber, "those lazy bastards, Bus ride is where is at"
For some reason you keep dodging my point.
It's only meant to emulate the mechanics of old videogames. It's just a reference like 90% of the script.
You're aware that you can scroll back to before the game over and that's all it takes, right?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
woow an update? hey guys spoil me something who's waifu has an event this current update? (the last time i remember elizabeth is included in this update right?) so another dream sex for her?

cheers tia
Playing it now. Not necessarily worth such a long wait but still worth it. But then again I love sneaky sex on train so maybe thats why Im so satisfied with this update. I also love the character arch for Tamoe, how shes now becoming cock hungry. Brilliant

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hotdog10101

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Playing it now. Not necessarily worth such a long wait but still worth it. But then again I love sneaky sex on train so maybe thats why Im so satisfied with this update. I also love the character arch for Tamoe, how shes now becoming cock hungry. Brilliant
your playing the update right now? with elizabeth on the train again? well this update is pass for me, going to play it again when there's enough meat th chew

thanks

cheers mate

Reactions: Ooh

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
For some reason you keep dodging my point.
It's only meant to emulate the mechanics of old videogames. It's just a reference like 90% of the script.
You're aware that you can scroll back to before the game over and that's all it takes, right?
Mmm, I guess you are not reading very well, I mention the roll back on my first post, and dodging your point? I thought the point was very clear, you like loading screens HA, no joking aside yes, in my first post I mention about that " I get it" but what I ask is a quality of life feature. Time is the only currency with no refunds, I hope developers respect the time I waste in their game, that's all, just as I appreciate the time you wasted talking with me, have a good day.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes