Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I played the game and liked it so far until this nonsense with Yoko at the... ...she calls us "friend stealer" - why? - we did not steal anything, we just helpfe her friedn to make her dream come true... what the hell does she condemn us for? - and with all that playing, she has the audacity to call us a "manipulative character"? - Pot and kettle? . Ridiculous... and avoidable if the mc would not be so stupid.
Let's be honest... ...YOKO on the other hand, needs to be taught a lesson one day. That idiot has become too arrogant, acts all high and mighty looking down on everyone, thinking everyone else is wrong and that she is always right, that someone needs to remind her to take a look at the mirror some times. She thinks that ...
You can get quite the severe revenge on Yoko later on. As for the "friend stealer", you should put a bit of effort into understanding the character, is not that hard with stereotypes this simple.
She's an attention whore, she's mad because Inori got to meet the big star instead of her, and you made that happen, the friend stealing is just how she's justifying her hate towards you so she doesn't admit the more petty reason of jealously; And yes, you are a "manipulative character", she being one too doesn't stop you from being one as well.

which is why i think the dev should just ditch the karma system since it is so fucking stupid.
just play the game bro, you'll realize soon that it was necessary. I think it has to do with the Karma system...
Just ignore it, it literally does nothing right now, that is stuff the dev is leaving for later once the other paths are introduced if ever, is like post-its so that he can find his choices later, and yes there are much better ways to go about it, but this is the way he chooses to do so, even if it is completely unnecessary at the moment.

Kenichi is officially her boy friend. When they have sex this is normal. And we even don't know whether they have sex
You're still a virgin or not or bitch or no bitch to shen like the cat in the Schrödinger suitcase. It can be seen both ways, but what is now remains to be seen...
I can't bother to look for the shower scene, but these lines are from when asking for surveillance of Motoko's lil sister.

ka "If you go through with it though, I'll owe you one again~."
p "Will I have access to the full menu next time?"
ka "The full menu? {i}Hmm{/i}, I dunno, that is something that not even my boyfriend has been privy to yet."
p "What? You think I'll believe that you guys haven’t bumped uglies already?"
ka "Believe what you want, but if you do this little favor for me, you can find out for yourself, and see that my bits are anything but ugly. So, are you in?"

This doesn't mean she is innocent when it comes to sex; She's the daughter of a mafia boss, whose main base is a strip club, and her first sex-related scene is of her giving a BJ to her political boyfriend, and these lines are right after she gives you a handjob without any kind of hesitation.
I seem to recall her directly stating being a virgin but can't find the line, maybe I'm misremembering that, regardless, she knows quite well what the "pointy end" is, and where it goes, even if she hasn't done it with Kenichi, this doesn't mean she hasn't done the deed at all.

No, you Most of the schoolgirl weknow be name
So far away from "most of the schoolgirls are virgins".
WHAT is coming please yes we know you find there game shoot you think the developer is shit and
is concerned hey TASTE thing you don't like THEN PLAY ANOTHER GAME wish you a lot of fun
...too many people are obviously losing their objectivity...
Please, both of you, get at least a good translator, this has nothing to do with objectivity, your lack of grammar is making it both harder for you to understand what is said and for others to understand you. I don't wanna be that person, and I'm not one to talk about it but is really hard to parse the broken English you're writing, I know it may not be your first language, but I'm not even sure if I understood 10% of what you wanted to say.

IfuckKayane, what wiseold6996 is saying is that most of the girls are virgins when you get to meet them first from the beginning of the story; meanwhile, you are talking about the girls up until the story is right now.

Zuhl this is an open forum, we're all entitled to our own opinions, and much like you, we're all allowed to express them as well, only the mods get to choose what goes or doesn't.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Zuhl this is an open forum, we're all entitled to our own opinions, and much like you, we're all allowed to express them as well, only the mods get to choose what goes or doesn't.
These words are so sexy that they need their own thread, with tags XD the problem is how little i understand to even answer him/her back XD the english feels machine-translated

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deimacos

TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Ugly Fat Bastard, and Blueball cliffhanger. I'm not joking, that is the 0.9.9 changelog.
Can anyone describe what changed then? cause I just went through it from start to finish and I couldve sworn its the same fucking ending with kensou right? Am I losing my mind?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Can anyone describe what changed then? cause I just went through it from start to finish and I couldve sworn its the same fucking ending with kensou right? Am I losing my mind?
use the search button for and look for 9.9 or something or use "changelog" as a keyword

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Ok, i found it in me t play a bit more, and have to say, the scenes are nice, i really lika takamura and her "finding her feminine side" - according to the "healing" - scene in the hot spring, she seems to really love him.
But then the next blunder... making out with elizabeth in the infirmary _without bothering to move the blinds_ so that anyone walking into the room can spot them easily, not to mention helen from the outside... hello? - Those blinds in infirmaries are not for nice decoration or because people like to run against vertical obstacles in the room... - but our MC simply let them be, giving yoko a second shot at blackmailing him... (almost) - then our MC is too stupid to watch where he is going, so he breaks his phone because he runs into a fucking door!? - please... i've heard of people getting run over by cars because they're glued to the screen, but if you are indoors, wht the fuck keeps you from simply staying still for a moment while reading the text and walking again after you are done and are able to use your eyes off screen once more?
In the discussion with keiko "after lessons" our MC is shocked that she knows of his true identity... but he himself read in the files on the police chifs computer some days afo that the chief knows who his father was... so why is it shocking that the chif told his subordinate about this? - that would seem rater logical... so wtf is our MC that delusional not to realize this in advance?
If the boss knows, it is very probable the subordinate knows also... nothing to be surprised about.
But sorry, nice work on the art and the characters of the girls... but our MC is a moron. It seems to ge more ridiculous every ingame day... for someone that "smart" he often is such an idiot that i could scream. Talking to People about confidential things while other people are in the same room only a few meters away... and no concenrs of rising suspicions and so on...
How should he even protect yukiko now, tht he could not inform kayane if some thugs abduct yukiko, simply because he broke his phone by walking into a door...!? - and hurting himself directly afterwards in a goofy-like maneuver...
Sorry, this ridiculousness is really riling me up...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ok, i found it in me t play a bit more, and have to say, the scenes are nice, i really like takamura and her "finding her feminine side" - according to the "healing" - scene in the hot spring, she seems to really love him.
But then the next blunder... making out with Elizabeth in the infirmary _without bothering to move the blinds_ so that anyone walking into the room can spot them easily, not to mention Helen from the outside... hello? - Those blinds in infirmaries are not for nice decoration or because people like to run against vertical obstacles in the room... - but our MC simply let them be, giving yoko a second shot at blackmailing him... (almost) - then our MC is too stupid to watch where he is going, so he breaks his phone because he runs into a fucking door!? - please... i've heard of people getting run over by cars because they're glued to the screen, but if you are indoors, what the fuck keeps you from simply staying still for a moment while reading the text and walking again after you are done and are able to use your eyes off-screen once more?
In the discussion with keiko "after lessons" our MC is shocked that she knows of his true identity... but he himself read in the files on the police chief's computer some days ago that the chief knows who his father was... so why is it shocking that the chief told his subordinate about this? - that would seem rater logical... so wtf is our MC that delusional not to realize this in advance?
If the boss knows, it is very probable the subordinate knows also... nothing to be surprised about.
But sorry, nice work on the art and the characters of the girls... but our MC is a moron. It seems to get more ridiculous every ingame day... for someone that "smart" he is often such an idiot that i could scream. Talking to people about confidential things while other people are in the same room only a few meters away... and no concerns of rising suspicions and so on...
How should he even protect yukiko now, that he could not inform kayane if some thugs abduct yukiko, simply because he broke his phone by walking into a door...!? - and hurting himself directly afterwards in a goofy-like manoeuvre...
a bit of broken english, but yeah, the whole point is how MC has a childhood that supposedly made him street-smart...but he ends up being a moron...without any real reason...

Mar 25, 2020
Ok, i found it in me t play a bit more, and have to say, the scenes are nice, i really lika takamura and her "finding her feminine side" - according to the "healing" - scene in the hot spring, she seems to really love him.
But then the next blunder... making out with elizabeth in the infirmary _without bothering to move the blinds_ so that anyone walking into the room can spot them easily, not to mention helen from the outside... hello? - Those blinds in infirmaries are not for nice decoration or because people like to run against vertical obstacles in the room... - but our MC simply let them be, giving yoko a second shot at blackmailing him... (almost) - then our MC is too stupid to watch where he is going, so he breaks his phone because he runs into a fucking door!? - please... i've heard of people getting run over by cars because they're glued to the screen, but if you are indoors, wht the fuck keeps you from simply staying still for a moment while reading the text and walking again after you are done and are able to use your eyes off screen once more?
In the discussion with keiko "after lessons" our MC is shocked that she knows of his true identity... but he himself read in the files on the police chifs computer some days afo that the chief knows who his father was... so why is it shocking that the chif told his subordinate about this? - that would seem rater logical... so wtf is our MC that delusional not to realize this in advance?
But sorry, nice work on the art and the characters of the girls... but our MC is a moron. It seems to ge more ridiculous every ingame day... for someone that "smart" he often is such an idiot that i could scream. Talking to People about confidential things while other people are in the same room only a few meters away... and no concenrs of rising suspicions and so on...
How should he even protect yukiko now, tht he could not inform kayane if some thugs abduct yukiko, simply because he broke his phone by walking into a door...!? - and hurting himself directly afterwards in a goofy-like maneuver...
You would hope after he finishes the main story he could go back and change a few things to make some characters less stupid (or annoying), but with how slow the game progress is thats a pipe dream.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You would hope after he finishes the main story he could go back and change a few things to make some characters less stupid (or annoying), but with how slow the game progress is thats a pipe dream.
if he makes them less stupid, the whole game should need a full rewriting

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes