el8

Jul 16, 2017
How many hours worth of content did it have, since I'm kinda planning on playing it for the first time too?
To answer my own question, as I finally got through it, there's more than plenty of the content and I agree with most people, this is definitely one of the best games here along with Mythic Mansion. Story is superb and the animation is just wow

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
It would probably be in your best interest to start a thread, but feel free to share what you remember, and you might get the answer. You never know.
thankyo ok i played one game that was sex scene in train and in the other scene she stuck in window and he take advantge she think it her dog fuck her its with japnish game but with sub the other game i remmeber scene that he visit his mom in her work in clinic she told him to help her with her patient and he use sleeping pills on her

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
thankyo ok i played one game that was sex scene in train and in the other scene she stuck in window and he take advantge she think it her dog fuck her its with japnish game but with sub the other game i remmeber scene that he visit his mom in her work in clinic she told him to help her with her patient and he use sleeping pills on her
Well, in regards to the one with the dog and the window it may, in fact, be the game this thread is about: Waifu Academy (there are both train scenes with a white/silver-haired girl, and a dog and window scene). As for the sleeping pills one, I'm not sure. It does sound familiar though. Can you remember if the characters were Daz (the realistic looking ones), or more cartoony (probably HoneySelect)?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Well, in regards to the one with the dog and the window it may, in fact, be the game this thread is about: Waifu Academy (there are both train scenes with a white/silver-haired girl, and a dog and window scene). As for the sleeping pills one, I'm not sure. It does sound familiar though. Can you remember if the characters were Daz (the realistic looking ones), or more cartoony (probably HoneySelect)?
no its wasent cartoon i end of game he visited mom and she check her patient and her daughter eat lolipop

Tlios

Apr 23, 2017
How many hours worth of content did it have, since I'm kinda planning on playing it for the first time too?
Very hard to tell, I would say I spent about 6-7 hours, and I think there are some different events I might have missed.

Arla43

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks bro... I really needed it

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Waifu Academy [v0.5.8a] [Irphaeus] - Original Size: (2.22GB)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You know, if I was Sheila, by now I'd be starting to get pretty pissed off about being ignored. She's supposed to be like his secret sister/girlfriend and he hasn't had a night time visit to her in probably 3 weeks.
Remember if sheila want it,she can just visit her stepbrother...and MC have his plan to be worked too..

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Game is all over the place. Harem games usually are. MC is pretty dark and the plot is ridiculous at times. The whole put your dick in the hole where the dildo was mounted plot /facepalm. "Oh I need glasses" for a quick explanation why this is working at all lmao.

Reactions: rogosh and aolli

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Game is all over the place. Harem games usually are. MC is pretty dark and the plot is ridiculous at times. The whole put your dick in the hole where the dildo was mounted plot /facepalm. "Oh I need glasses" for a quick explanation why this is working at all lmao.
So you want the thread to only be echochambers of fappers and fanboys who love the game? Lol

I didnt say I wasnt into it, I just think its all over the place, not focused and quite ridiculous.
There's definatly a lot of unbelievable moments but on the whole I like it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I find myself mocking a strangely popular game within 10 minutes of trying it.

So, the guy moves in with his new family and has a snipe at his new sister, not 30 seconds later she's playing loud music and left her door open after a whole thing about knocking first ... not only that but the MC with the IQ of a walnut stands there watching.

This is after being given 3 choices, 2 of which do absolutely nothing.

So i'm expected to believe this guy has a plan to take over a whole town yet he's beat by a fucking door?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes