Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
About the Super Strip Fighter moment you cannot win for obvious reason, but I still wanted to show what will be possible in the next update after your 'training'

"I will keep going to my sex appointments until I can find out who she really is... although I may have found out a little bit more about her with that photo."

This part is a script mistake the line shouldn't be here, I have corrected it for the next version.

The women on the photo are Helen Anders(Tanya Henderson) and Shirohime(Kasumi Tendo), the third women is still unknow and the game never said that Shirohime is the mother of Kayane Tendo ;o
lol i think the third girl is the nurse Rachel XD because she cant just help us for free. There is some reason to help us! She fell guilty! She wanna help us because she help the other two bitch when she was young. Then she regret and help mc fathar.
Otherwise i just do not understand why she wanna help us! ;o

Oh man you game have a damn solid plot i really like it!
Please give us real choice in this game and surelly this game become to much awesome XD
I wanna help mc sis to find the job, but she have to work normally! No one have to touch me sister!
I wanna also let mc mother become a pupular idol again but no one have to touch her! Only mc!
And so on with all the girls/women. I understand that for plot thing someone have to do some thing. But again if we start to raise the relationship give us the choice to stop other man! At last you make us all happy XD

Who we wanna see other do who they want.
And who we wanna have the harem have the harem! I wanna al girls/women only for me XD And i think that also the 90% of the other guys here wanna that. XD

Jan 28, 2018
"I will keep going to my sex appointments until I can find out who she really is... although I may have found out a little bit more about her with that photo."

This part is a script mistake the line shouldn't be here, I have corrected it for the next version.
Great, that's what I figured. Thanks!

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
lol i think the third girl is the nurse Rachel XD because she cant just help us for free. There is some reason to help us! She fell guilty! She wanna help us because she help the other two bitch when she was young. Then she regret and help mc fathar.
Otherwise i just do not understand why she wanna help us! ;o

Oh man you game have a damn solid plot i really like it!
Please give us real choice in this game and surelly this game become to much awesome XD
I wanna help mc sis to find the job, but she have to work normally! No one have to touch me sister!
I wanna also let mc mother become a pupular idol again but no one have to touch her! Only mc!
And so on with all the girls/women. I understand that for plot thing someone have to do some thing. But again if we start to raise the relationship give us the choice to stop other man! At last you make us all happy XD

Who we wanna see other do who they want.
And who we wanna have the harem have the harem! I wanna al girls/women only for me XD And i think that also the 90% of the other guys here wanna that. XD
Yeah I think the same too, I feel Rachel have a relationship with the protagonist father. By look at the necklace that she wear, maybe its from the protagonist father. So that the reason why the protagonist mother left his father, found that her husband have another women beside her. Then that why Rachel so interested to protagonist, you know what people say "like father like son". ahaha well this is just my theory after all... :)

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah I think the same too, I feel Rachel have a relationship with the protagonist father. By look at the necklace that she wear, maybe its from the protagonist father. So that the reason why the protagonist mother left his father, found that her husband have another women beside her. Then that why Rachel so interested to protagonist, you know what people say "like father like son". ahaha well this is just my theory after all... :)
The nightmares also might be because the MC once witnessed his father and Rachel together, although she may have been forced to seduce him by the other two girls.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I'm not going to lie the v0.3.8b nightmare sequence was beyond fucked up. MCs dreams are getting worse and it has me very curious what they could mean in terms of the story

Reactions: Ozygator

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
About the Super Strip Fighter moment you cannot win for obvious reason, but I still wanted to show what will be possible in the next update after your 'training'

The women on the photo are Helen Anders(Tanya Henderson) and Shirohime(Kasumi Tendo), the third women is still unknow and the game never said that Shirohime is the mother of Kayane Tendo ;o
LOL I got so frustrated trying every possible combo and reloading saves until I realized this and felt like an idiot

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
Is there a way to not get caught in the girls locker room with the otaku dude and win the election?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have tips on what dialogue options to choose to see the runner in the shower? I assume it has to do with finding her asleep in the locker room, but not sure which option to choose there.

sengoku

Mar 2, 2018
This game is so great. Awesome story.

I'm not going to lie the v0.3.8b nightmare sequence was beyond fucked up. MCs dreams are getting worse and it has me very curious what they could mean in terms of the story
I agree, it's disturbing and very interesting.

Is there a way to not get caught in the girls locker room with the otaku dude and win the election?
No as it affects upcoming events, but don't worry about that.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Nop, except if you got a DeLorean...

Anyone have tips on what dialogue options to choose to see the runner in the shower? I assume it has to do with finding her asleep in the locker room, but not sure which option to choose there.
1- don't abuse her
2- enter the locker
3- slam the door to wake her up

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Nop, except if you got a DeLorean...

1- don't abuse her
2- enter the locker
3- slam the door to wake her up
I absolutely love this game, I about pissed all over myself in one scene. The one where the runner chick was trying to deeply sniff her feet, to catch some more of your masculine smell..........Lol!!
I guess that'll teach her, that the coach no longer does it for her. Can't wait till she smells you again, and loses her inhibitions towards you, and tells the coach to fuck off. The MC really should have used his phone, to photo the dean and coach,for two reasons.
Blackmailing the dean and showing the runner how much he values her, it will go a long way in a converting her, and a sex scene for the MC.

Anyway, waiting patiently for the next update. @Irphaeus your doing a great job!!............Peace!!

Reactions: Irphaeus

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Why exactly does this game have a bestiality tag? As far as i can remember there is no actual animal sex. Minami just thinks that she was screwed by the dog it never really happened

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes