Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Nice trolling from game developer. That "Karma check" on female toilet, damn.
I went through Script to find variables to alter Karma in console, but there are no variables. It was just trolling from dev. LOL

On the side note: disappointing update. Almost 8 months of waiting for such low amount of content.
it was not a trolley, the same author constantly tells you that the karma system is not implemented. The Karma thing with Asuka in the bathroom is a joke that the author has used frequently and is a reference to games with prerequisites to carry out a mission.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
you're playing a game that the game creater is using to play you.

i'm not playing meta, from the secret ending i seriously think Irphaeus means that.
From the bathroom scene with the karma choices, the secret ending and the nice text u get when finish the episode...
I would say the dev is pretty much trolling his patrons and has a laugh at their cost

Reactions: witteb

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
where bouts in the game was that I must of missed it?
The shower scene at the end of day 1, u get 3 choices
-Mokoto teasing
-Kayane teasing
-evil choice, fuck the girl with eye patch (don't remember the name)

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I know that wasn't too much for such a long time, but I loved finally getting to tenderly make love to Takamura. Best girl.

Also appreciate Faris didn't get a chance to do most of his sexual predator shit. Still kinda wish there was a path that didn't require Takamura to sit there almost completely naked around all the cameras though. Plus hoping for Brooke content.

Reactions: fugazi666

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
found a bug/script error... I'm following the guide and going for good karma only so I chose to warn Isabela and avoid the statue breaking, yet now that its the male turn she is saying its only fair since she modeled after the statue broke... :unsure:
should probably add a variable at the first scene and change the text a bit during the second scene in case the statue didn't break like in my case..

edit: now I'm taking a train ride after the art class to downtown and MC talking about groping Elizabeth again.. which I also didn't do last time...
seems the so called karma system for the 3 paths is broken even without being implemented?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bse

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Looks like a nice game tbh. Does the game content bdsm content? It doesn't have the tag so probably not, but I thought it might fit the whole revenge story, hence I still have hope ;)

MikeWoz

Aug 30, 2017
Something fishy has happened. The game has changed a lot, and NOT in a good way. Previous plots, dialogues and even renders were much better than this one. May be someone important -a key player- left the group. There’s also the possibility of a sabotage or a serious system failure. That explains all delays and of course poor performance.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I saw a lot of people liked my previous post, and I will say there are obviously things I liked about the update. Especially Maki.
The threesome would have been better if the MC still remembered it.

But out of all the stuff wrong with this update, here's the thing that's the most wrong with it:

What did he accomplish? Any closer to taking over the school? No. Any closer to revenge? Not really. Any closer to dealing with Kenichi's group? First yes, then he knocks him out, but at the end Ken kicks our ass so no, not at all. Back to square one again.

And that's what irritates me about this update. The plot moved forward, but the MC remained stationary. The plot moved around him. Anything he was involved with turned into a massive failure. This is not how the game started. We started this game with a character who was in control and while things would get turned on him occasionally, he remained in control and conquering the girls and the school.

Nothing he did in this update amounted to anything positive for him. Other than making love to Maki.

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes