Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Question: when i load a save from version 0.8.0b, this happened

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "startup.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3375, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\MARCO\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Waifu Academy 0.9.0a

Any idea whats the problem?
+1 Tried new download, etc. Can't find the matrix module. Any help?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Wow. Over a year later, an update.

Then I scroll through the last few pages of comments and see it's SMALLER than the last update, and broke all the old saves.

I don't know if I even wanna bother.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Wow. Over a year later, an update.

Then I scroll through the last few pages of comments and see it's SMALLER than the last update, and broke all the old saves.

I don't know if I even wanna bother.
Install Lain's Mod and you should have no problems with the save plus the mod creates a free roam version of the game.

IRONSHADOW

Feb 9, 2020
Can anyone give me walkthrough ?
waifu academy v0.9.0a
I have no idea what to do with 1622543133279.png Asuka :unsure:
please help me guys

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
Can anyone give me walkthrough ?
waifu academy v0.9.0a
I have no idea what to do with View attachment 1224296 Asuka :unsure:
please help me guys
As I learnt recently, just choose whatever you want and if you reach a bad ending rollback to the most recent safe choice. There currently aren't any branching paths, it's completely linear, and you can view any scenes you missed in the scene viewer.

Reactions: pgm_01

riserser

May 15, 2018
That Elizabeth bad ending was weird but sorta heartwarming
Well, I don't understand what happened there. Why a bad ending with 5-10min of text (well, maybe less but it did feel too long) without image? Unless he come back to it later, which would surprise me, it feel weird (Not necessarily bad, but really weird)

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
Well, I don't understand what happened there. Why a bad ending with 5-10min of text (well, maybe less but it did feel too long) without image? Unless he come back to it later, which would surprise me, it feel weird (Not necessarily bad, but really weird)
Indeed. I called it heartwarming because elizabeth stayed by mc's side after getting expelled and disowned and even married him. 12 years later, Helen quits being the principal and works for zaibatsu as a talk show host. The school gets demolished and turned into a big parking lot. The last thing the mc does is take a trip down memory lane around the town he lives in and go see the house he left behind which is now abandoned since they all moved out and goes home to france.
It's never explained what happened to the rest of his classmates but I'd imagine takamura presumably died in the tournament.

CrioGenix

Jul 20, 2019
Indeed. I called it heartwarming because elizabeth stayed by mc's side after getting expelled and disowned and even married him. 12 years later, Helen quits being the principal and works for zaibatsu as a talk show host. The school gets demolished and turned into a big parking lot. The last thing the mc does is take a trip down memory lane around the town he lives in and go see the house he left behind which is now abandoned since they all moved out and goes home to france.
It's never explained what happened to the rest of his classmates but I'd imagine takamura presumably died in the tournament.
Yeah it was wholesome until the point the mc pass the place where the dojo was, seeing that the dojo is demolished and something else is builded there, is implied takamura died in the tournamente or is now a slave for the zaibatsu

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
Yeah it was wholesome until the point the mc pass the place where the dojo was, seeing that the dojo is demolished and something else is builded there, is implied takamura died in the tournamente or is now a slave for the zaibatsu
The former's likely the case since her grandad was killed in the tournament years prior. Make wonder if tomoe, the mom found about the honeybee job and otaku's probably an incel and shinji....oh boy lord knows what happened to him by than

Last edited:

riserser

May 15, 2018
Question before I try this: Is the rape avoidable?
If you speak of the train scene, the "rape" scene is a game over, to continue the game you have to intervene before thing escalate too much, so it stop before she get "raped" but she at least get molested.
If you speak about the MC going around with some sort of aphrodisiac drug and "forcing" girl to have sex, i'm afraid not :p

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes