May 14, 2022
Is it possible to win against Jira and get the intel instead of going for a draw when you fuck her the "fight" after the beach event? The main character says they feel like they could have won but they were missing something key when you draw so I'm wondering if there is a choice check I"m missing or if that's the only way that scene plays out.
Also, the scene replay is not updated with all the scenes.
Idk if there are others but the Jira second scene doesn't appear on the scene replay for me.
Edit: I'm a dumbass you just have to go for the vengeful route to win
What choice?

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Gotta give it to him the last update was built quickly and big enough

If he continue this way , i might give him some spare change

Reactions: Kalrotix

richard.freeman

Apr 2, 2022
anyone getting an error when trying to load a 0.10v save? if i ignore it i get sent to the pause menu and if i rollback the game closes
I got a Renpy error when I tried to load my last save from version 0.10 (text only with a black background AFTER the beach event).

Then I tried with the one before the last save (DURING the beach event), and it worked fine.

I believe that some of the screens from the 0.10 version were removed in version 0.11.

Hope that helps :)

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
What's the point of blocking Mari's path right now? Even if there is no content it would be fine just to allow to initiate that.

Also I hope MC follows Catherine's suggestion and breed a couple of housewives.

Last edited:

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
So, having finished the update, this how it looked to me:
  1. Motoko's house scene: The drama part felt a bit boring to me. It's supposed to develop Kenichi as a character and ¿make us grow some sympathy for him? But it isn't only too late for that, the dialogue and the jokes aren't quite as funny as they used to. And worse of all, what started with Maki suddenly speaking like she was an illiterate from a rural area has spread and now EVERYONE is starting to talk in all sorts of vulgar and uneducated ways.
  2. The sex scene with Jira is okay. It isn't outstanding but it isn't bad either.
  3. Shirohime's scene: Expands on Kenichi (I don't think anyone really cares about that) and technically advances the story a little bit at the part that's had the less focus and relevance until now and that's furthest from the MC. Boring stuff if you ask me.
  4. Nightmare scene: Complete garbage from start to finish. Large amount of dialogue that serves no purpose at all and it's not that it isn't funny or interesting any more, no. This part is so nonsensical that a text straight out from random bullshit generator is easier to understand and more relatable. Then comes the worst sex scene of the game by far. First by spoiling the fun of having sex with Motoko by doing it through a nightmare. Second because out of the three featured girls, we just come from having lewd scenes with two of them two scenes ago and the third one is a semi-new character that contributes nothing to the scene. Third, the sex is ultra rushed. Last and most important the 3 girls have orgasms, one of them multiple orgasms even, just like the MC: none of them make it to the screen. In fact, despite there being animations for the sex, the orgasms occur in black screens.
Short update. Very short if you remove the bullshit from the dialogue. Decaying style. Unfinished delivery.

By the way, wasn't the dev supposed to properly finish the Honey Bee scene at some point? It's going to be just like every other thing that didn't make it in their own update and got pushed to "later", right?

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
So, having finished the update, this how it looked to me:
  1. Motoko's house scene: The drama part felt a bit boring to me. It's supposed to develop Kenichi as a character and ¿make us grow some sympathy for him? But it isn't only too late for that, the dialogue and the jokes aren't quite as funny as they used to. And worse of all, what started with Maki suddenly speaking like she was an illiterate from a rural area has spread and now EVERYONE is starting to talk in all sorts of vulgar and uneducated ways.
  2. The sex scene with Jira is okay. It isn't outstanding but it isn't bad either.
  3. Shirohime's scene: Expands on Kenichi (I don't think anyone really cares about that) and technically advances the story a little bit at the part that's had the less focus and relevance until now and that's furthest from the MC. Boring stuff if you ask me.
  4. Nightmare scene: Complete garbage from start to finish. Large amount of dialogue that serves no purpose at all and it's not that it isn't funny or interesting any more, no. This part is so nonsensical that a text straight out from random bullshit generator is easier to understand and more relatable. Then comes the worst sex scene of the game by far. First by spoiling the fun of having sex with Motoko by doing it through a nightmare. Second because out of the three featured girls, we just come from having lewd scenes with two of them two scenes ago and the third one is a semi-new character that contributes nothing to the scene. Third, the sex is ultra rushed. Last and most important the 3 girls have orgasms, one of them multiple orgasms even, just like the MC: none of them make it to the screen. In fact, despite there being animations for the sex, the orgasms occur in black screens.
Short update. Very short if you remove the bullshit from the dialogue. Decaying style. Unfinished delivery.

By the way, wasn't the dev supposed to properly finish the Honey Bee scene at some point? It's going to be just like every other thing that didn't make it in their own update and got pushed to "later", right?
I think the third character in the nightmare is Kayane with non-pink hair, non-tanned and non-tattooed

Reactions: Vodka10K
4.10 star(s) 270 Votes