jokuur

May 23, 2019
my dewds could u remind me cus i forgot if i played last update... what does it ends with? i dont remembur what scene i finished game with cus i forgot my brain

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
my dewds could u remind me cus i forgot if i played last update... what does it ends with? i dont remembur what scene i finished game with cus i forgot my brain
check autosaves?
can't help you what scene, since I haven't played the last 2 updates, or 3?

Aug 6, 2020
It had the train harassment of the mother, sister cockblock, and downgraded Elizabeth threesome with Catherine that ended abruptly due to Otaku appearing.

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
I hope that the update finished at the end of this month, glad they finally add nanali to have scene with mc, or just teasing scene

Oct 15, 2017
It is the same each time, he fails to meet his self set deadline, then excuses it with allegedly adding more content, then ultimately releases the update way behind schedule and cutting content because "he couldn't finish it all in time" ... Same bullshit was said for what became Part 1, he said he would delay the update (the full update, not just part 1!) from early April to the end of April to finish the additional content and instead we only got part 1 of the friggin update and 3 months later there is still nothing more.

This is a pattern with this guy, he just makes stuff up to placate his patrons, nothing more, and then releases an update with minimal content months later than promised. Just like his script is always at 150+% months in advance of the update being released, yet the next update somehow never benefits from this and the same bullshit about the script being above 150+% is being repeated again.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone still have the ending save files where the last scene is Maki Takamura in the waterfalls?
I have s save where MC is there with Maki and she's meditating there, but I don't know if there is any ending with Maki at a waterfall, don't know any ending up to now... Maybe it's a misunderstanding. Just let me know.

Aug 6, 2020
I have s save where MC is there with Maki and she's meditating there, but I don't know if there is any ending with Maki at a waterfall, don't know any ending up to now... Maybe it's a misunderstanding. Just let me know.
If memory serves correct, that's very early. Either when he starts fixing her house or when they have the first training lesson.

radeon

May 5, 2018
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
i tried a lot but the file seems to be corrupted. Please make a new one available.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i tried a lot but the file seems to be corrupted. Please make a new one available.
I just checked, there is nothing wrong with neither the rar file nor the script.rpy file.
There must be something on your end, also always make sure you right click on the files and select Standard Download when downloading from MEGA so that they down get zipped upped by MEGA which could lead to issues.

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes