Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Why you guys so quiet? Its been 3 days, not often to see this thread be so quite like this lol feels weird when this happend

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah, I am using 7-zip but it just cant extract it.
Is it updated, though? I do realize this looks like stubbornness - and it actually is :whistle: because I experienced first-hand the fun days when RAR5 compression algorithm/method/whatever came out and 7-Zip needed an update to handle it, which some people never bothered to do since "it worked fine thus far", and for months there were "archive corrupt" outcries.

At least, I can vouch for it working with v22.01. My next step would be to re-download the archive. If it still fails...I would start getting frustrated and start digging deeper into things I would hesitate touching on any computer other than my own. :rolleyes:

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
So are we getting updates before the month ends?
No. If I remember summer technically doesn’t end until mid September so he’ll likely upload it on the last possible day what will likely happen at the end of this month or the first few days of September he’ll be like very nearly done got to hand it to vash (I think that’s his name) to spellcheck and shit like that that will take a whole week then likely a few days worth of delays for some generic reason then it’ll take 2-3 days to upload because he has dial up internet apparently. So rough mid-late September if his previous updates are anything to go by I wish this was a joke or exaggerated but it ain’t this is for him best case scenario. I’d personally advise everyone to just leave the game and this thread for like 6 months maybe even longer a year or so then come back.

Reactions: Yoon0618

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
When is Part 2 Coming this Year or not ?
You are likely looking at around October, and that is still optimal as he needs to go through 3 car crashes, his 101th electricty failure, catching corona, Vash being ill, his hard drive fried, his interent under maintenance, his 20th cyber attack and waiting for renders he can steal.
Oh and did I mention he also needs time to remove content that is too sexy? (Yes this guy actually delayed an update once because the sex there was too raunchy despite this game being full of fucking fucking)

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes