Anarion01

Jun 5, 2018
I've an exception has occured when I want search Inori.
When I click on ( Ask Yoko and just go inside)
I must reinstall ?

Thanks

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Irphaeus wrote here in the thread that he will make more update not so bigger like last one , but more often and he wrote if i remember in the good way to make any new update in about two months ;so if last update was made on 3 of April , i think a reasonable time to have the new update could be for the end at the month of May , referring to Dev words.
this is probably a dumb question because it was asked alot but whats that thing in the changelog about The Tendo Strip Club is an event place

if i remember correctly if Kaya is a Tendo then she was in a strip club scene overhearing something from lower ranked mob members

so i dont know why the changelog seemed that it was some place we could visit unless we can visit it in the future

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
this is probably a dumb question because it was asked alot but whats that thing in the changelog about The Tendo Strip Club is an event place

if i remember correctly if Kaya is a Tendo then she was in a strip club scene overhearing something from lower ranked mob members

so i dont know why the changelog seemed that it was some place we could visit unless we can visit it in the future
This is not a dumb question , but is absolutely a good one ; but actually i'm not able to answer you correctly , i must look better to the scene in the strip club ; but probably is like you wrote , some place we could see in the future ...i Maybe somebody other could help better for this question , i try to look better to these scenes to understand

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This is not a dumb question , but is absolutely a good one ; but actually i'm not able to answer you correctly , i must look better to the scene in the strip club ; but probably is like you wrote , some place we could see in the future ...i Maybe somebody other could help better for this question , i try to look better to these scenes to understand
here if you dont remember the scene i have a save and if you do remember it partly i have 2 screen shots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Fantabaldu
one pet pevee about this game sometimes after a hour or 2 of gameplay the hide text option doesnt seem to work anymore with this game which is kinda a bummer

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
@Genji
btw whos your favorite girl mine is Kaya but i love both her and Rachael equality i just want more scenes and storyline with Kaya
Motoko as my no 1 favourite, guess what,i love all of them..and Kayane look impressive and naughty eventhough she is a virgin which is a good thing..but,im curious about Rachael,after the last update,she look like an evil succubus that try to control MC just like his dad,just my theory

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Motoko as my no 1 favourite, guess what,i love all of them..and Kayane look impressive and naughty eventhough she is a virgin..but,im curious about Rachael,after the last update,she look like an evil succubus that try to control MC just like his dad,just my theory
For me Top 1 Isabela, hot teacher of the art academy... But Kayane , is always Kayane , with the pirate tattoo , i love it

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes