Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm going a little bit OT , but which games are you waiting more for new updates ? This month was really good , because arrived really so many updates for really nice games...
About me i'm waiting for these updates :
1-WaifuAcademy
2-Timestamps
3-High life ( here i'm afraid it will be abandoned )
MELODY MELODY MELODY MELODY MELODY ..... I have already said Melody ? :unsure:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
this is way WAY better than i expected. usually im not into VN/games CG that was made with existing engine/maker (honey select, etc), but this is just so good.
im so hooked with the story. its so cliche but everything is so well done

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok there is a bug after mokoto received the letter and... reacted, three options are proposed but I can only choose the third one, the first 2 there is a bug that tells me I can't go on. Did it happened to someone else? and if it's the case is it going to be fixed in the next update?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Ok there is a bug after mokoto received the letter and... reacted, three options are proposed but I can only choose the third one, the first 2 there is a bug that tells me I can't go on. Did it happened to someone else? and if it's the case is it going to be fixed in the next update?
This is a bug for everybody.

Reactions: panzermaster

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
whos is your favorite milf in the game my top 3 are

Racheal
Isabela
Catherine

@Mytelolz
1-Tomoe
2-Rachel (Does she even qualify as a milf? I wouldn't have thought so, nor Isabella...)

I'm going a little bit OT , but which games are you waiting more for new updates ? This month was really good , because arrived really so many updates for really nice games...
About me i'm waiting for these updates :
1-WaifuAcademy
2-Timestamps
3-High life ( here i'm afraid it will be abandoned )
Brothel King
Waifu Academy
Time Loop Hunter
The Headmaster
Infinity Crisis

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
atm i dont think its functional, but i assume its so that you can unlock/select some of the choices based on your current karma, some choices can only be selected if you have eg: +100 or -100 karma, etc. think of it like the morality in mass effect games

i just noticed that the dojo/cemetery are the maps from way of samurai! LOL i love that game

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
can someone explain what karma is in waifu academy? does it effect something in the game?
Actually in the game there is just one route , so it's not important your Karma level , for the choices you can make .
The Dev wrote in this thread that in further and next updates , will add new routes , probably base on Karma level...
So actually play without problem , the game is purely linear till now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I REALLY want more Elizabeth content. Sometimes I get kinda worried what kind of things these games reveal to me about myself. I didn't think that innocent submissive train slut trope would do it for me, but god damn, it does. It REALLY does.
You should be worried, You filthy degenerate!
:p

Reactions: Namco15
4.10 star(s) 264 Votes