• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
After I install this mod, it broke all my save files, they cannot be loaded anymore.
EDIT: Specifically, if a save file that is not directly leading to a special scene (for example: start of a day), that file cannot be loaded.
Load a save that isn't on a choice screen or place that the mod changed something. The start of the day is a good example of where to load from. It's very unlikely that none of your saves work, so try loading different ones.

May 8, 2018
@Idkanythingsmarter nothing , tells me always error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk, man. It works on my game. Did you played with mod? I haven't. Or maybe try to find root directory and delete save folder and then paste both persistent and save file and try then. But I will post another 7zip file with more save files, maybe one will work.

Reactions: Namco15

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
@Vash

I add only one more question :

Q : THERE IS A WALKTROUGH FOR THE GAME ?
A : There is no need of a WT actually . The story is pretty linear and till when Developer will not introduce the Karma route , choices haven't a big impact in the story

But more important : WHEN IS THE NEW UPDATE COMING OUT ? :)

Soooo... quick question?

When's the next update coming out?

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone know if there is a scene replay or any request from a patron for one? Or any form of completion/CG aspect coming to the game? Thanks.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
LOL This is one of the scenes from this game as a NEO card. It was funny to see the source of the entire scene.

hssn0002477.png

Reactions: Namco15

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know if there is a scene replay or any request from a patron for one? Or any form of completion/CG aspect coming to the game? Thanks.
For this i suggest you to install the Mod By Lain Main you can find in the Op ; with this you can open all full Gallery , so you be able to replay when you want all scenes you prefer

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes