c4f14c018c

Apr 21, 2019
Once the game is completed it should have multiple paths depending on your karma. High karma basically means you care about the girls, while in low karma they're just a means to an end.

These paths should drastically change the story, they're not just a couple different words or renders. Instead of developing all these paths at the same time the dev chose to develop the high karma path first, until that reaches it's conclusion, and after that the low karma one. There could even be other paths, we don't know.
Oh wow, I didn't know (or maybe I missed something about that in the beginning of the game), that's great. Also thanks for the reply.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Update v0.7.2 progress after 1 month and 3 weeks of work. -Storyboard : 120% (I've added 2 new scene on Monday) -3D and animation rendering : 80% (still 4 scene and several animation) -Dialogue : 50% (Didn't written much since last week, I was focusing on finishing all the 3D scene) -Scripting : 40% (few edits) -Sound/Music : 50% (gatherd some new sample and music) -Proofreading/Beta testing : 20%

xanderhunter

Apr 24, 2019
Ran into an error in game, just after Motok kicks Otaku in the nuts and Shiniji gets hit, if you try to do any options other then check on the boys it pops an error about being unable to find halld19 and girlsd19.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes