Jul 29, 2017
Congrats to the Dev for passing the 1000 patron mark. He should celebrate by devoting the next update to Kayane. Also some Haruka because I'm fairly sure she and the MC haven't a single line of dialogue together.

Mar 21, 2019
Congrats to the Dev for passing the 1000 patron mark. He should celebrate by devoting the next update to Kayane. Also some Haruka because I'm fairly sure she and the MC haven't a single line of dialogue together.
So long as we get more Elizabeth I would be fine with that.

Also pretty big mark in the devs favor, that so many people are actually clamoring for different girls. Game lives up to its name.

Reactions: juanito and Araumi

Alter-san

Sep 15, 2017
I discovered this game a few days ago and I must say that it's probably the best early-access VN I ever played !
The amont of content and references in it is just insane. :eek:
There's so much different types of girls that nobody could say there isn't any to his tastes. On my part, I find each one of them pretty interesting on their own. Can't wait to see what mastermind plan our MC will make for the girls left. :cool:
I will now start counting each days until we finaly get some real action with the sexy Kayane and finaly introduce ourself to the goddess Shirohime. :love:

Jul 29, 2017
So long as we get more Elizabeth I would be fine with that.

Also pretty big mark in the devs favor, that so many people are actually clamoring for different girls. Game lives up to its name.

tbh I'm a bit concerned that Elizabeth and Inori are starting to morph into the type of Kyaaaaaaa~ blushing girl. The dev seems to put some effort into not having similar interactions with different girls at least in the same update. Thats one of the reasons I suspect Haruka hasn't featured much as other girls have filled the athlete or prideful role. Also, what do you want more of with Elizabeth. I've never got the appeal of train molesting but I do like the art club and eyepatch girl teasing her is fun. Maybe the fact that she is hilarious the prude despite being a foreigner in pseudo-Japan. Or just a bunch of scenes with her hilariously blushing with her cheeks puffed

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Curious to see if impregnation or pregnancy will have a greater relevance as time goes on, cause a school harem filled with ladies carrying the MC's kids isn't exactly unappealing.
Now you've got me thinking if it's going to be something restricted to the end of the story instead of one pregnancy reveal after another.

Reactions: GuardianZ

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
In need of assistance. I reached this scene and when I choose either option I end up back at this screen with the same choice - the story will not progress. I have tried quitting and reloading, nothing is working. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
WAIFU-1.png

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
In need of assistance. I reached this scene and when I choose either option I end up back at this screen with the same choice - the story will not progress. I have tried quitting and reloading, nothing is working. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 324508
Just keep looking through the lockers after you retrieve the camera.

Reactions: SISIMEN

sessllapert

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, my native language is not english but i hope its understood,
You guys do a great job and probably this is one of my favorite erotic games, I look forward to the next update

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

nothing happened

Guys I'm glad you share opinion on E3 and games, i do ^^ but please use the other channel
:smiley:
#general-discussion

About Waifu Academy and the update i will come with something on Patreon in the next days, HD Wallpapers and an annoncement.(I have increased the update size to 4 days content)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
nothing happened

Guys I'm glad you share opinion on E3 and games, i do ^^ but please use the other channel
:smiley:
#general-discussion

About Waifu Academy and the update i will come with something on Patreon in the next days, HD Wallpapers and an annoncement.(I have increased the update size to 4 days content)
Thanks from now for the news that you will put ;)

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes