redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
People here are stressing way too much about the release, just take it easy and enjoy a free Maki sig:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/398664_takamura-2.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/398833_asuka-3.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/398834_inori-2.gif
Edit: bonus round - Asuka and Inori.

Last edited:

WebMarca

Oct 28, 2018
Yup , lucky i unsub to him . I dont pay for delays lmao. I rather use that money and support other devs .
I agree, that's why I would rather invest to awesome devs like MrDots, because he releases every month with 3-4 page worth of walkthrough updates because they do not slack off to just get their monthly collection. Indeed very diligent dev (kudos).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So is everything added? Is the game ready for testing and proofreading?
Read this post
Guys, please no hate. Love and peace, support Irphaeus-sama
Good quality takes time.

discord:

I'm finishing the last scene right now, I'm writing it, it's only 4 days left before the end of the month :( Unfortuntly, and despite my work It will not be ready before the end of the month... Even if the update is finished tomorrow, we still have beta testing, proofreading and sound/music to add. Wich takes at least a week.

I'm one month late on this update, I don't have much excuses, even if the content is huge, I'm late I know... It should have been released already if haven't been slowed down so much.

THe good thing is, I worked on 2 update at the same time. Wednesday is done at 80%

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
i think Irphaeus should just say the update is coming and not give hope or any dates at all or stuff like end of month and sh*t like this :D

But quality>quantity

Reactions: zzllxcv

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Agreed it is really hard to decide! I also like Minori at first I was like nah because she seemed kinda of crazy, but I love how she turns into a pet. Also Inori is fine Id love ,to see her and her mom together ;)
Well it's funny at first I couldn't take to Minami but the whole cat thing and under the table, I liked her more. Yeah gotta love Catherine love it when a game has a naughty wife :p

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
For the people who says, "get a life, just play another game, just wait", thats both a dumb statement and also not the point.
1-Why are you supposing that we don't play other games? You think we are doing nothing with our lives but waiting for this game? The assumption is wrong and fallacious. 2- As a consumer you expect several things from a service, not just the final product being good, imagine ordering food, they say it will take 30 minutes, but it takes longer, you call they don't answer, when it finally arrives within 60 minutes the drink is wrong, the guy have to go back to change it, but the food is absolutelly amazing. Wouldn't you trade all the problems you had for they saying from the start "it will be there in 70 minutes"? And before someone says: "problems happens, things get delayed for external reasons, sometimes is not the restaurant fault", yes but not when it happens consistently, and still its the risk of doing business, you have to prepare for that.
And don't forget that there are people backing up the project, investing their money, you don't want to keep frustrating them, always better make a realistic schedule and deliver on it then promising an unrealistic/ambitious one and failing at it.
That being said i'm not angry or desperate, i love the game and just wanna play it.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
For the people who says, "get a life, just play another game, just wait", thats both a dumb statement and also not the point.
1-Why are you supposing that we don't play other games? You think we are doing nothing with our lives but waiting for this game? The assumption is wrong and fallacious. 2- As a consumer you expect several things from a service, not just the final product being good, imagine ordering food, they say it will take 30 minutes, but it takes longer, you call they don't answer, when it finally arrives within 60 minutes the drink is wrong, the guy have to go back to change it, but the food is absolutelly amazing. Wouldn't you trade all the problems you had for they saying from the start "it will be there in 70 minutes"? And before someone says: "problems happens, things get delayed for external reasons, sometimes is not the restaurant fault", yes but not when it happens consistently, and still its the risk of doing business, you have to prepare for that.
And don't forget that there are people backing up the project, investing their money, you don't want to keep frustrating them, always better make a realistic schedule and deliver on it then promising an unrealistic/ambitious one and failing at it.
That being said i'm not angry or desperate, i love the game and just wanna play it.
Yo, that's fucking rich coming from someone on a PIRACY website. We didn't "order" anything. We're not customers. We're not even paying for it (most of us, anyway). Even for patreons, that analogy stinks. But even humouring you, if a restaurant delays my order into next week, I'm goign home and eating mac and cheese. Then never come back to that restaurant.

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes