Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Summertime saga and Waifu Academy production speed are like a snail..so slow,i didn't expect it out in this month..lol

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Haruka is indeed sexy, especially that scene where she said the mc's "true" motives on going at the girls' PE time, that was kinda a big tease for me lol. Too bad that was only one of the very few scenes where she's present and actially has a dialogue. Well I hope that's gonna change when the update drops...

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
From memory, I think she has only had about 2-3 lines of dialogue even Nanali the receptionist has probably had more or less the same. :LOL:

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
More details about the 0.7.0a Update ETA :
-Vash is in the final stretch, he has ~20 pages left to proofread/edit in the script, it will probably takes him his Saturday afternoon.
-Then I will have to give the Final script to Chi for him to add the awaited Gallery feature. (it's going to take a couple of hours)
-After he gives it back to me I will test the whole game a last time, another couple of hours again.
-And then I'll upload it : 10 hours. (The update jumped in size from 2.33gb to 3.27gb) So between 30 to 48 hours from here if everything goes as planned, meanwhile I'm working on Wallpaper bonus for your wait.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
More details about the 0.7.0a Update ETA :
-Vash is in the final stretch, he has ~20 pages left to proofread/edit in the script, it will probably takes him his Saturday afternoon.
-Then I will have to give the Final script to Chi for him to add the awaited Gallery feature. (it's going to take a couple of hours)
-After he gives it back to me I will test the whole game a last time, another couple of hours again.
-And then I'll upload it : 10 hours. (The update jumped in size from 2.33gb to 3.27gb) So between 30 to 48 hours from here if everything goes as planned, meanwhile I'm working on Wallpaper bonus for your wait.
may i ask when this is posted?

Reactions: YelloOldFellows
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes