Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
That's all.
Thanks a lot for all those details and correcting, I will adjust them for the next update.
You are welcome to private message me if you want to add more correcting laters on.

On a side note, really sad to see that the patreon has been purged from all content...
Yes, but it was necessary. My choise were limited because Waifu Academy narrative feature noconsensual sex and incest.
So I could delete all those event and make the game boring friendly to stay on Patreon and lure my supporters, OR sacrifice my Patreon publicity to keep the game integrity without disapointing fans.

For now it clearly hurt the project, many people think the game has been abandonned, and I'm far from the 'hype' of previous month in therm of trafic and new support/pledge on my Patreon... But at some point people will realize the game is still alive, I know I made the good call.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks a lot for all those details and correcting, I will adjust them for the next update.
You are welcome to private message me if you want to add more correcting laters on.
You are very welcome, I'm just glad I can help you improving your work.
Sure, when the time comes I'll send you a PM. Nessun problema. ;)

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Still loving the game! Just a small... SMALL nitpick.
In regards to Kenichis last name... Zaibatsu isn't a name. Literally means "financial clique" but is basically the equialent of "Corporation" in English. So Zaibatsu Clan essentially means "Corporation Clan". Now, this is just a very minor nitpick that doesn't affect anything really but I figured I'd bring it up to soothe my inner weeb.

zbob19

May 6, 2018
Having problems with advancing past Mini-camera acquisition in the woman's bathroom after drawing art teacher/statuette. I don't have any choices after "retrieve the-mini camera" or "rummage some other lockers before leaving". I'm not a Python coder, don't know how to advance to next scene, and I haven't reviewed past posts yet. I just started from the beginning this past update.
I'm having the same problem. I can't advance past that point. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Kiddroc

Jun 20, 2018
Completed the current version. I have to say its an awesome game with a good story and loads of scenes in between. Really looking forward to more updates.

Reactions: Irphaeus

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I have been following this game for quite some times now, and I wish we had a gallery mode when we could see the scenes we unlocked
It's planned for this fall.
anyone know the cgs r taken from which japanese game?
The CG are made by me, created with Unity Engine on heavly modded HS StudioNeo 1.2 with LRE and many others plugins.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
It's planned for this fall.

The CG are made by me, created with Unity Engine on heavly modded HS StudioNeo 1.2 with LRE and many others plugins.
Do the plugins possible of making the shirts have pokies? since most of the girls do not wear bras (especially during their PE session, the scene where they are having water warfare ), so it do make sense though :heartcoveredeyes:

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Do the plugins possible of making the shirts have pokies? since most of the girls do not wear bras (especially during their PE session, the scene where they are having water warfare ), so it do make sense though :heartcoveredeyes:
Uniform shirt are not thin enought and only Takamura is topless under her shirt, in PE there is some pokies but I don't insist much on it, anyway you will have a lot more pool/beach scene in incomings update so you'll find pokies everywhere.
Pokies depend of the cloth tissue used and if the cloth is tight enought.

Reactions: alexiddd
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes