Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Man I just love this game, amazing update. The setting and fetishes are just the best. Even though Asuka isnt number one in the appearance rating (she still hot af tho) I absolutely love the dynamic in her scenes and her overall arc. I'm just a sucker for this Tsundere/Dom becomes lovely purring sub storyline, which is pretty much the main fetish in this game. Looking forward to how far it's gonna be spinned especially with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:. Didn't think it was gonna that direcetion with herl, but since we got to clean her pipe already, I have high hopes in that regard.

Reactions: Deimacos

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
i have some that still lock scene and i tried play again that scene to make that unlock but cant.
Did any here got full unlock gallery replay scene?
If you haven't started a new playthrough, some scenes are for some reason unlocked and others not when playing with an old save. The bug that he means is that the gallery images are off by one because of a missing image, so think of one image behind when selecting a scene. At the end is a choice that let's you see different scenes as an outcome, that choice should be obvious.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Waifu Academy [v0.7.1a] [Irphaeus] - Original Size: 2.55 GB

Download Win (561 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes