ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Also how was he so oblivious about all the times "the plane" was brought up in this update? He knows that Motoko and Yukiko's parents went missing in a plane, could he really not put two and two together? First on the video and then Jira literally talking about it.

When did he go braindead?
Is it just me or is the mc getting stupider as time goes on he started out as a fairly smart person in control not he seems more like a cheap scooby doo villain

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Is it just me or is the mc getting stupider as time goes on he started out as a fairly smart person in control not he seems more like a cheap scooby doo villain
I said it before earlier in the thread. But I'd argue that no, he's not scooby doo tier stupid villain. He just can't plan for everything. I suppose the real upset would be Yoko getting one over him. It's amazing how stupid and petty she is and at this point I hope if ANYONE falls into Faris's creepy trap it's her, she's earned it in my mind.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
He doesn't even review his plan anymore, or go over what he learned to formulate what he does next. He's just flying by whatever stupid thing he can come up with at the time. He used to plot out specific points for every person of interest and he's not doing that anymore.

Honestly he's taking on too much. He keeps trying to deal with both the school and the Yakuza stuff and is getting caught out at every turn because of it. When he should be concentrating on just the school, then going after Shiroshune

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
Ok Dev, you made it look like that MC's life is hell. He's getting no real clue to how to get his revenge. All odds are against him. What are you, a SADIST? And that Shirohime bitch is really pissing me off. Are we going to see her grovel on the ground or not, cuz only that will make this game a bit of worth.
agree with you lol.
few hours of gameplay and the mc gets blackmailed, beaten, drugged, and caught like some dumb cuck, the dev have emasculation fetish or what? might aswell get one of the girl a strap on and fuck mc already. all that shit is making me cringe. and whats with all the illusion of choice that just end up leading you back in the same place / conversation anyway? like the takamura choice near the end that just leads to the same thing.

the 0.8.0a is also ridden with typos and grammar mistakes that could've been prevented if ANYONE actually checks it at all. more like a rushed 2months work.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
He doesn't even review his plan anymore, or go over what he learned to formulate what he does next. He's just flying by whatever stupid thing he can come up with at the time. He used to plot out specific points for every person of interest and he's not doing that anymore.

Honestly he's taking on too much. He keeps trying to deal with both the school and the Yakuza stuff and is getting caught out at every turn because of it. When he should be concentrating on just the school, then going after Shiroshune
Like I wrote in my previous post I think Dev has just kinda lost Interest lost's of writing but story just going no where fast Think he does not have any real clear plan on how the story ends and we end up with this fiiler type update really disapointed.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
Also how was he so oblivious about all the times "the plane" was brought up in this update? He knows that Motoko and Yukiko's parents went missing in a plane, could he really not put two and two together? First on the video and then Jira literally talking about it.

When did he go braindead?

the MC can only be as smart as the people writing this. from a smart and calculative guy to someone getting fucked over on every corner like a dumbass and only got out of a situation because he's lucky.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I wonder, what's the current consensus on his discord? Are they sucking his nuts claiming it's the best update for the best game or do they think it's a good update but not worth a development time this long?

Reactions: Fleabag
D

Deleted member 618663

Ok Dev, you made it look like that MC's life is hell. He's getting no real clue to how to get his revenge. All odds are against him. What are you, a SADIST? And that Shirohime bitch is really pissing me off. Are we going to see her grovel on the ground or not, cuz only that will make this game a bit of worth.
No FUCKING her in the ASS WITHOUT Lube. Would work.

SanjiWalker

Jun 4, 2019
When I open the game the quality of the images it´s so bad. I remembered the compressed version images to look good, so it´s probably something wrong with my configuration or software. Any ideas?

handsomeboy-kun

Nov 15, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.8.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.06.2020 (fix for a stupid mistake done by me)
error \bug after kayane sitting the dick mc at volleball match ..

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
Does anyone know if irphaeus made the character cards available for download? Id would like to get my hands on Maki if possible. :love:

Lurker Bee

Sep 6, 2019
Apologies if this was answered elsewhere, but I've seen the same question pop up. The links in the OP are still for 0.8.0a. Does anyone know where to find 0.8.0b, which is listed as the current build in the OP? Please and thank you!

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Apologies if this was answered elsewhere, but I've seen the same question pop up. The links in the OP are still for 0.8.0a. Does anyone know where to find 0.8.0b, which is listed as the current build in the OP? Please and thank you!
0.8.0a played without a hitch. You can just play that and you'll get the same experience as everyone who's posted already.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes