Dhexztah

Sep 22, 2018
I am actually happy that the update came out. and i understand that the creator was busy since its holiday when the the last update was released (december) and the new one came out this april. But after all those month the update was too short. i am a big fan of this game since 2018. and i was really hoping for a big update. So to make it short (although its free (THANKYOUUUSOMUCH) i am a bit disappointed with the update but i am so glad that it wasn't abandoned its always free. so thankyouuu and hoping for a bunch of train* ahem scene

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i always gget an error after motoko opens the love letter form shinji and then kicks the fat guy in the bals adn slaps shinji wejn i wanan make a chocie formt he three options i always get an errors when i wanna chosse the ask yoko and jsut go in anf find ehr option so i cna only choose the check the boys option
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 21092, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
how do i see sheila's pregnancy. Sheila decided to take contraceptive novae decided to replace the pills. You persuaded her not to take them. And finally, after the condition of the mother’s corruption, you can request that Sheila get rid of him or save the child and try to hide the fact of Sheila’s pregnancy from George with her mother

Reactions: Raitei410
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes