Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Another thing, at the beginning of last month a person said that the developer was working on a scene from Takamura and deleted it (according to that comment). Apparently it is the final scene of the update (from the image that this uploaded) so we can say that since the beginning of May he was working on a scene and reviewing the content. What happened before?

We hope for the health of this game that we don't have to suffer this anymore and come back to bi-monthly updates.

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018
What a fantastic update. I know it took 8 months but holy shit it delivered. Here's to hoping the next one doesn't take as long. Also it's very obvious that Vash didn't finish proofreading because the final act is rife with typos. But nonetheless, I really enjoyed it.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
I kind of must agree to it. Initially you could explain the whole perfume thing as a "chemical serum" that works as an aphrodisiac to women. The nightmares could've stayed nightmares, or maybe a random plot twist in the end that the Nurse was a demon.. Now it has gone into the occult, which just wasn't needed in the story. I mean sure, Takemura being monstrously strong is already kind of supernatural, but you could just think of it as a design decision to make her into a specific character type, and her crazy strength didn't need to be the focus of a specific storyline..
To be honest, they could have kept the MC seeing Rachel as a demon part of his psyche recognizing her as a part of the plot that was set up against the MC's father and that he realized that Rachel was somehow a part of it and it was just a chemical compound that has been created by her, the whole demon / spells thing feels really forced and honestly, just really bad writing, like the writer had no idea what to do next to make the plot progress so "Lets just use magic and demons!" Everything feels more and more rushed and not at all thought out.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I kind of must agree to it. Initially you could explain the whole perfume thing as a "chemical serum" that works as an aphrodisiac to women. The nightmares could've stayed nightmares, or maybe a random plot twist in the end that the Nurse was a demon.. Now it has gone into the occult, which just wasn't needed in the story. I mean sure, Takemura being monstrously strong is already kind of supernatural, but you could just think of it as a design decision to make her into a specific character type, and her crazy strength didn't need to be the focus of a specific storyline..
I gotta agree as well, I wasn't too big a fan of the whole magic thing and I feel the story lost some of its uniqueness due to it. I was hoping the demon thing was some sort of psychological thing, but here we are...

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
God this update was trash for 9 months of waiting. Theres really on about 2 months worth pf content, which makes this serious fuck up, money grab potential. Hapoy i pulled support for this when i did, an will probably wait to support again until it feels like i got my moneys worth again, alot of trust lost here....
And for those curious lain posted on hus page the MOD should be up later tonight early 2moro!

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Oh wow, I thought this game was abandoned. Problem is I no longer remember the plot and it feels pointless replaying the game if I have to wait another half year for an update where I have to replay yet again.

Shame really, I remember it as being one of my favorites.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.8.0b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.06.2020

Last edited:

Sundevils101

Jun 25, 2017
I had literally just seen this yesterday and saw it had not been updated in 9 months and was wondering when the next update was gonna come out and then bam checked today cuz im bored and it got update also 10/10 game.

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes