• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
I've never complained about how long it takes for updates to come out for this games because I love surprises like this.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Waifu Academy [v0.8.0a] [Irphaeus] - Original Size: 3.89 GB

Download Win,Linux (884MB): - -
Download Mac (868MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
I remember cancelling my pledge after the first delay like 9 months ago cause of the devs history of delays.

Happy to see it was worth supporting others in that time.

Next time just admit you needed to take a break cause of burnout like BrainDrop (WVM Dev) did, there was some shit going on IRL or w/e it may be and not a single person will fault you. But saying this is 9 months worth of work is kind of a disservice to other devs who produce this much content, if not more, in way less time.

sr.cds

Aug 24, 2018
Wow, I'm sorry but the 8 and 1/2 months I waited for this are definitely not worth it, It's dead for me.

I mean seriously, It clearly was made in a max of 3 months, the animations are okay (I guess), there are barely any sex scenes and most if not all of the protagonists barely appear (Asuka, Kaori, so on...), the supernatural part is fine (I guess), the pictures have bugs (skirts going through legs and so on), there are several typos even though "The script was sent to Vash 1000+ times", there is even a line that says "Thanks for making me have to render only 1 frame and re-use it", seriously? What about the fact that NOT EVERYONE LIKES TAKAMURA?

halil123

May 23, 2017
9 months wait to get tricked by Yoko and get beat up by Kenichi.

UN FUCKING REAL :D :D

Also such a great way to ruin a wholesome finale... It was so brilliantly funny. When 9.0 arrives, in the next century, maybe have another girl shadowbox with MC's balls, pour cement over his dick or throw a cake to his face!

Last edited:

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
What a fantastic update. I know it took 8 months but holy shit it delivered. Here's to hoping the next one doesn't take as long. Also it's very obvious that Vash didn't finish proofreading because the final act is rife with typos. But nonetheless, I really enjoyed it.
Now, when you just start, once a word has a consonant that does not go, it sings to you. That would give us shit but one of the excuses was that so, lalalai.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Well that was rather disappointing, took me about an hour and a half to get through this update. I really like the dark/NTR scenes he adds every update that can be sometimes hard to find, did anyone find such a scene this update or did he skip that?
What other Ntr stuff is there?

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I've never seen so many people bitch before about something they can get for absolutely free. It's a fucking sex game, get over yourselves!
Guess the thought that many of the people that "bitch" may be his patreons never occured to you. A dev who makes his patreons wait almost 9 MONTHS between updates deserves all the bitching he can get in my book.

Scarybud

Jan 29, 2020
Guess the thought that many of the people that "bitch" may be his patreons never occured to you. A dev who makes his patreons wait almost 9 MONTHS between updates deserves all the bitching he can get in my book.
Stop paying then? There's no one forcing you to be his patron dude. You can literally get it for free on this website, so why bother paying if it pisses you off that much? Is it because then you feel entitled to whine about the game? If you stop paying him oodles of money then maybe he will get his ass in to gear and actually be forced to come out with more consistent updates to be able to make a living. If he knows you guys are gonna pay him anyway and all he has to endure is a little bit of bitching and moaning on patreon and on here, of course he's going to take his sweet ass time.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes