Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
The recent update was very good. For some reason I love the story more than the lewd stuff lol. Too bad we likely wont see the next update till after Cyberpunk 2077 comes out...Also that last scene when Taka is riding the MC...pure gold!

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
The update is fucking fantastic. Finally some Takamura and something i was waiting for quite some time. This game is GOAT. Looking forward to the next update since this one had a perfect ending. ;)

Gildero

Mar 27, 2019
La actualización está completa. Solo tengo que ver que los hilos no terminan. Aunque estoy un poco decepcionado con la enfermera y el italiano. Todavía me gusta el juego. Espero la nueva actualización. 6 meses mas !!!! jajaja

Reactions: theultragaydude

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
I believe it is said ingame that the karma system isn't yet implemented
It says that at one point, but then later in the game (as in bits from this update), there are 'choices' that indicate they are locked by karma, without giving any in-game indicator at that point, that the system isn't implemented. There are also scenes that remark that they 'give' you negative karma, even though the system isn't implemented.

The entire karma system should have just never been mentioned in-game as a thing until it was actually implemented, that or all references to it should explicitly state it's not in yet. Realistically, it should just not be mentioned in-game until it's being implemented fully. That way the dev doesn't have to worry about making sure all the in-game references to it are consistent in letting users know it's current status. It's not like he can't attach the backend code for what scenes should give what points as commented out sections in the script files.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Waifu academy" version "0.8.0b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

Note: for this game, the neural network suggests over 16000 corrections needed to have an acceptable translation. Obviously I don't have the time or the desire to do it. It also depends on the Japanese names of the characters indigestible to the translator. This translation, therefore, will be particularly bizarre and, almost certainly, full of errors.

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Waifu academy" versione "0.8.0b".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Nota: per questo gioco, la rete neurale suggerisce oltre 16000 correzioni necessarie per avere una traduzione accettabile. Ovviamente non ho ne il tempo ne la voglia di farli. Dipende anche dai nomi giapponesi dei personaggi indigesti al traduttore. Questa traduzione, quindi, sara' particolarmente bizzarra e, quasi certamente, ricca di errori.

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes