UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So I copied the new version into the existing folder, and not I have a problem with u'renpy.geometry' and 'renpy.solid'.
Any ideas what's the cause? I suppose I could just redownload.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
So I copied the new version into the existing folder, and not I have a problem with u'renpy.geometry' and 'renpy.solid'.
Any ideas what's the cause? I suppose I could just redownload.
Did you just copy the "game" folder or did you update the Ren'Py files as well? Many devs have updated Ren'Py as well which could cause issues.

I would backup your saves and extract it to a clean folder with nothing in it then restore your saves.

Saves should be in
game\saves

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I usually just copy in the entire game's folder - that is, not just the "game" folder. After all, I downloaded the whole thing anyways. Oh well, guess I'll do that again.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I usually just copy in the entire game's folder - that is, not just the "game" folder. After all, I downloaded the whole thing anyways. Oh well, guess I'll do that again.
Personally, I generally delete the entire existing game folder, then extract the new version. Renpy keeps saves in a separate folder so you don't need to worry about losing them, and the new version will be running clean with no possible conflicts.

I just save copies of the compressed downloads so I can reinstall a previous edition if I need to.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I haven't caught up yet but I'm already hoping for more Minami and Brooke scenes, they're the standout waifus for me.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Can't say much since I'm on a pirate site but this game no matter how long it make me wait I'll still play it as long as the author don't abandoned this project

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I haven't caught up yet but I'm already hoping for more Minami and Brooke scenes, they're the standout waifus for me.
I think you'll be entertained... that's all I'll say to avoid spoilers. :)

I do recommend Lain's mod, if you want to skip and just see the scenes, although I recommend playing for the full story experience. But your choice. :)

Mar 11, 2021
Amazing game with funny and sad moments.
З.Ы. Нужно больше сцен с ногами, иначе зачем Аске такие красивые колготки?.

ryu007

Nov 7, 2021
One of the game that have potential to become abandoned game from the look of time took for the update. Huhuh

gkdlalstnek

Oct 4, 2021
I love motoko, inori, asuka, elizabeth, kaori and rikuna. so Is there no pure love? Are there only women who use it for revenge?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes