Savor

Jan 30, 2018
this update was just a bit bigger then the previous updates, it just got 2 days instead of 4. I hope he worked the rest of his time on his other game, because 4 month for this update is pretty sad in comparison of his earlier releases.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The most recent update has an estimate for the first/initial release of Waifu Hunters set sometime around Fall 2019. Do you plan on having Waifu Academy finished or almost finished by then, or are you going to work on both projects simultaneously?
The first route(high Karma) of Waifu Academy will be finished around this fall yes. then I will release a very early concept for Waifu Hunter to explain the project.
I'm only working on Waifu Hunter during some days at the begining of each month, gathering idea and creating concept for characters and map.
Waifu Academy with the 2 other(average Karma, low Karma) route will still require 3 or 4 update to be completely finished.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
I know i said it last time, but this dude... he always makes me laugh. I promise you, im that person who wryly smiles inwardly when i find something 'chucklesome'. But he always gets at least three good HA!s out of me. I mean its not jay and silent bob running into painted scenery in hollywood like wiley cayote laugh (i couldnt breath from laughing, my gf at the time genuinely thought i was a moron for finding it so funny... i digress...). Jokes on point. Even situational sight gags. Its not just the writing of a clever line. The dude has comedy in his soul.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
With the MC being this cold harder bastard I was terrified during the photoshoot that we would throw someone as sweet as her to the wolves. But thankfully MC is a quickthinker.

Every character is great, even the mom (although she deserves what she's getting), and Kayane, the one I hated at the beginning but doesn't seem to be so bad now.

I hope we end up ruling the Yakuza or dead trying.
@Idkanythingsmarter
top girls for me as of this update are

Maki chan
Catherine
Kayane
Shelia
Yuna
inori
Mom

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Welp, the final product wasn't as good as I expected. I'm not saying it was bad by any mean, I'm just disappointed because I've seen no progression so far with the character I like (except the teacher but it's not like something really happened and Tomoe).

Welp, now, the wait for 7.0 begins.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
As long as it pays off. Things aren't looking up though.

Edit: For real...
Adding a dream sequence designed to annoy you, the player, and get you annoyed with the succubus, as an example of why the guy isn't "paying up" and aren't "looking up" is just stupid.

There's plenty of sex and you're getting plenty of revenge done.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Oh, his Patreon got flagged again, just a BTW.

EDIT: Also, his translator's apartment complex flooded, as previously stated, so if you see some mistakes, that's why. Dude was on crunch time already.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Why I can't hide the text? any help?
[edit] Oops, I was thinking of the wrong game. "Hide" is the H key.

I agree that Waifu Academy and Harem Hotel are probably two of the best games on F95 when it comes to content and writing. I also appreciate the option of taking "the high route" in a revenge story. I'm not into cruelty.

Reactions: Genji

GbolnHunter

Nov 9, 2017
it means he goofed in script.rpy it says jump halld19 but it's label halld9, change it to halld19 and it works, the other is label girlsd9 change it girlsd19 and it works.
I'm sorry for asking, but I'm fairly new to Ren'Py and script etc, but where can you find the script.rpy where this is written?
I cant find the commands in /WA/renpy/script when using ctr+f to search for them. Could it be because I'm using Notepad++ when opening the 'script'?

Thanks in advance.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
You shouldn't mess with the script. The error don't make you miss anything anyway.
Talking to the boys first make you automaticaly talk the girl after and then go inside, the other choises are just for RP purpose or when you replay the event to bypass it.

GbolnHunter

Nov 9, 2017
You shouldn't mess with the script. The error don't make you miss anything anyway.
Talking to the boys first make you automaticaly talk the girl after and then go inside, the other choises are just for RP purpose or when you replay the event to bypass it.
Noted.

Oct 14, 2018
Man, that changelog for 0.6.4 is a bit of a bait lol. It says: 4 ingame days of new content.(thu,fri,sat,sun)
But in reality it's thuesday evening, friday full day, saturday full day and then sunday very early morning, so it's almost only 2 days.. Sneaky.. :ROFLMAO:
Great work tho, keep it up!
We got a few sex talks about impregnating girls, so wonder if we're gonna get something like that soon :unsure:(y)

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes