percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
What I cannot understand is 1300 people paying this dude money. Ok, 100, but 1300 ? Our world is fucked and doomed.

not sure if serious or just being a dumbass. The story is really well made compared to 99% of the shit we usually see and the sex scenes are seriously enjoyable. Im surprised he only has 1300, probably since he is doing this solo, If he had a team, the updates would be more frequent.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
you mean french canadian, you never could trust a french canadian.
I actually know several French Canadians who are very trustworthy, and loyal to a fault when it comes to friends and family. But, I suspect your Wheaties were shat in by a French Canadian at some point in your life. lol

R P

Jan 16, 2021
I actually know several French Canadians who are very trustworthy, and loyal to a fault when it comes to friends and family. But, I suspect your Wheaties were shat in by a French Canadian at some point in your life. lol
But... but... everyone knows they don't speak proper French :mad:

Then again, who does? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
But... but... everyone knows they don't speak proper French :mad:

Then again, who does? :ROFLMAO:
As a proud "Murican", I can safely say maybe 2% of this nation speaks proper English, and that's being generous to the people of my nation. lol
So, I can only assume it's the same in other nations. haha

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The story is really well made compared to 99% of the shit we usually see and the sex scenes are seriously enjoyable. Im surprised he only has 1300, probably since he is doing this solo, If he had a team, the updates would be more frequent.
First part is true, the quality is there. But with delays between updates getting longer and longer, the 'bang for the buck' factor is inevitably going down.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
not sure if serious or just being a dumbass. The story is really well made compared to 99% of the shit we usually see and the sex scenes are seriously enjoyable. Im surprised he only has 1300, probably since he is doing this solo, If he had a team, the updates would be more frequent.
Seeing how high the patreon tiers are and how long some people are probably already paying him, they long surpassed any AAA-tier game in the price they paid. Also if you calculate how much money he gets every month then this should be his fulltime job. And for that he is definitely delivering too little in the timeframe he uses. After all the systems are all set up. All he needs to do, if he isnt bothering with pointless systems, is to write and render. Compare this to other solo projects outside the hentai community, where some single devs are programming complete systems with balancing and all in the same time without any patreon.

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Seeing how high the patreon tiers are and how long some people are probably already paying him, they long surpassed any AAA-tier game in the price they paid. Also if you calculate how much money he gets every month then this should be his fulltime job. And for that he is definitely delivering too little in the timeframe he uses. After all the systems are all set up. All he needs to do, if he isnt bothering with pointless systems, is to write and render. Compare this to other solo projects outside the hentai community, where some single devs are programming complete systems with balancing and all in the same time without any patreon.

Valid point on the " Compare this to other solo projects outside the hentai community, where some single devs are programming complete systems with balancing and all in the same time without any patreon. " . The updates being slow might be because he cant finish or continue the story properly as he'd want. Might be in a slump, so without passion, there cant be a game.
"The long surpassed any AAA tier game" argument is not valid imo, since thats what the patreon point is. Its not specifically about the value of something, its about wanting to support a creator. You arent paying for the product, you are paying for the development of the creator.

since irphaeus made a update on 14.02 on his patreon, means that he is getting an update ready soon I'd guess. Cant read the full content since i myself am not a patreon (anymore).

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I feel there are only two realistic possibilities here...

The first is that he is suffering from some extremely drawn out creative difficulties, exacerbated by a growing lack of interest in the project. I feel if this is the case he should absolutely be suspending his payments for at least some of the period between updates, to keep taking full support from his fans is a dick move in my opinion.

The more likely scenario is that he has lack of interest in the project combined with an income that is unaffected by work flow, and probably a lazy selfish personality type. he released the last couple of updates and then proceeded to not do anything for months, perhaps is working a full time job taking two salaries. occasionally puts out a post or a render, then finally when he starts to worry about losing some income smashes out an update in two or three months to keep the patreon gravy train rolling.

we've seen the pattern before, I would not be shocked if we only see one or two more updates before he stops working on the game indefinitely. he could probably keep pulling good money for two + years without any intention of ever continuing the game, for someone with a naturally lazy personality that's a really good deal.

I'd love to be wrong.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I am being serious, end Goal is full neutral at by end of this year. The other routes are t as hard as others may think because of set ups for those are already in place. At the moment he is writing and doing renders to get the main part of the game complete which is just about done. Once that is done he can add in the filler parts for each route. I am certain he is saving key points that need more or less branching per route so that way it is easier to handle. Also who knows, he might request more help in the future too. Life happens lol.

Either way in my simple opinion, making renders are always easy for any game, writing is the hardest especially when 1) not your native language and 2) you want to make sure it gets the people playing the game for the actual story plot and not just a lewd sex scene fap session involved and excited.
Oh my, shall I remind you then, that the planned release date for the next update was nearly six months ago, listen, I'm not asking you to drop your hopes, or believe is gonna happen, but from that to say is gonna happen this year, that's a really long stretch.

Here, let me put it in perspective, of the 20+ girls that have been hinted the MC will end up having:
Only 3 are "done", as in a proper active sexual relationship, Asuka, Sheila, and Minami.
Other 4 had had casual encounters with the MC, Catherine, Helen, and Yuna.
6 are currently on the edge (bj's, exposure, but nothing more), Brooke, Elizabeth, Isabela, Maki, Rikuna, Yoko
The remaining ones:
Tomoe you've fucked, but she didn't know it was you.
You "handled" Kaori a pair of times, but she was asleep.
Inori has some romantic interest in you, but there has been nothing on that front.
Jira just "knows" about you.
Haruka hasn't even had a proper introduction beyond the intro sequence and that random bathroom scene with Yoko.
Keiko, you just established some connection with her.
Nanali just had some words of thanks about her brother.
Kayane, Shirohime, Motoko, and Rachel, don't count, since it has been clearly stated these girls are pretty much end game stuff.
I can't talk about Yukiko, because is unclear if she's included because of reasons, but even without her and the end game gals, the plot still has to even develop on the story and motives for more than half the female cast.

It is unreasonable to believe, with the current peace of things, to expect this game to have it's main route completed withing the next year, let alone a second route as well, even if he were to really up his game and start releasing monthly, whilst somehow holding the same quality, the best I can see him accomplishing is approaching main route's ending by this year's end.

Again, I'm not saying this is abandoned or the game is bad, I wan't this game, I like the story and characters, almost nobody complains about that.
I can't remember which of the two updates of 2019 was, but one of those claimed that the end Goal was to have the main route done by the end of 2019, a year has passed, and the game's not even close to that for what I gatter.

I've got you brother, I'm not good with names and when an update takes that long to be released, I tend to forget (besides obvious ones like my girl Helen)

To think my image is still around XD, I'm tempted to make one explaining the plot and the relationships now.

Valid point on the " Compare this to other solo projects outside the hentai community, where some single devs are programming complete systems with balancing and all in the same time without any patreon. " . The updates being slow might be because he cant finish or continue the story properly as he'd want. Might be in a slump, so without passion, there cant be a game.
"The long surpassed any AAA tier game" argument is not valid imo, since thats what the patreon point is. Its not specifically about the value of something, its about wanting to support a creator. You arent paying for the product, you are paying for the development of the creator.

since irphaeus made a update on 14.02 on his patreon, means that he is getting an update ready soon I'd guess. Cant read the full content since i myself am not a patreon (anymore).
Two things, the reason for people's complaints is not because he's late, but because he keeps on promising on a release date, just to postpone it at the very end, for another month, if you are setting a deadline is because you're fairly certain you will meet that, and dude's been doing this for nearly 8 months now. If he's in a slump or whatever, he should just come clean about it, people can be surprisingly understanding you know?

Secondly, you're halfway right with the idea of Patreon there, yes, you're not paying for a finished product or one at all, you are financing a person so they have enough resources to keep doing what they are doing, in short, you're making an investment, nobody gives money away just to see it wasted, is reasonable to expect some form of return, in this case, in the form of more stuff made by that person because you like it, the argument that the comment you're responding to is making is that is surprising that so many people still keep their support despite the clear hints at the mismanagement they have given him.

Lastly, dude's been making Patreon updates once a month at least, so him posting something is not guarantee that a game update is upon us, despite how much I want it to be.

R P

Jan 16, 2021
As a proud "Murican", I can safely say maybe 2% of this nation speaks proper English, and that's being generous to the people of my nation. lol
So, I can only assume it's the same in other nations. haha
Yeah, I'm American too, and I've got the guns to prove it, LOL :LOL: But if there's one thing that having a linguist for a girlfriend has taught me, there is no such thing as 'proper' any language, since what's 'proper' is always a moving target, and... I mean, let's be honest, it's all kind of made up anyways, and the points don't really matter, as long as you are minimally understood and get your point across :p

*However*, even my girlfriend can barely understand some of the thickest Southern accents from Tennessee, so...yeah, even a linguist's loosey-goosey definitions have their limits, apparently, LOL :sneaky:

ANYwho, that joke was actually a bit of an inside joke for French people, because the French are apparently one of the most draconian about defining what's 'proper' and what's not in their language. In fact, they're so insanely serious about it that they actually have an official 'authority' on the "usages, vocabulary, and grammar of the French language", the Académie Française. A fun little consequence of all this anal-retentiveness is that apparently most French people don't think they speak 'correct' French, regardless of what dialect they have, be it from France, Quebec, what have you, thus the joke :p

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I just finished the current build and mostly like it. Good mix of humor and action. From what I am seeing on the last few pages here, I hope this isn't abandoned.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I just finished the current build and mostly like it. Good mix of humor and action. From what I am seeing on the last few pages here, I hope this isn't abandoned.
It's not abandoned. The script was just sent to be proofread a few days ago so he is making progress but things are moving very slowly. In the discord he made it sound like he'd rather be working on his new game than Waifu Academy so I imagine he's just lost his passion for this game which is why things are taking so long. I think we can expect at least one more update (maybe two since the next one was split into two separate updates) before this gets abandoned for his new game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's not abandoned. The script was just sent to be proofread a few days ago so he is making progress but things are moving very slowly. In the discord he made it sound like he'd rather be working on his new game than Waifu Academy so I imagine he's just lost his passion for this game which is why things are taking so long. I think we can expect at least one more update (maybe two since the next one was split into two separate updates) before this gets abandoned for his new game.
He's working on his ''new'' game since 2018 and has said several times he took time to work soley on it...yet there isn't as much as a demo version.
Also i don't think he will abandon this game as long as he earns so much from it, with so little work...
If we will ever see it completed is questionable thought, or he takes a site from icstors manual and just makes a last update on a half finished game, so it is officially completed.

Last edited:

Sudoxe

Nov 8, 2018
Oh my, shall I remind you then, that the planned release date for the next update was nearly six months ago, listen, I'm not asking you to drop your hopes, or believe is gonna happen, but from that to say is gonna happen this year, that's a really long stretch.

Here, let me put it in perspective, of the 20+ girls that have been hinted the MC will end up having:
Only 3 are "done", as in a proper active sexual relationship, Asuka, Sheila, and Minami.
6 are currently on the edge (bj's, exposure, but nothing more), Brooke, Elizabeth, Isabela, Maki, Rikuna, Yoko
The remaining ones:
Inori has some romantic interest in you, but there has been nothing on that front.
Haruka hasn't even had a proper introduction beyond the intro sequence and that random bathroom scene with Yoko.
Kayane, Shirohime, Motoko, and Rachel, don't count, since it has been clearly stated these girls are pretty much end game stuff.
I can't talk about Yukiko, because is unclear if she's included because of reasons, but even without her and the end game gals, the plot still has to even develop on the story and motives for more than half the female cast.

It is unreasonable to believe, with the current peace of things, to expect this game to have it's main route completed withing the next year, let alone a second route as well, even if he were to really up his game and start releasing monthly, whilst somehow holding the same quality, the best I can see him accomplishing is approaching main route's ending by this year's end.

Again, I'm not saying this is abandoned or the game is bad, I wan't this game, I like the story and characters, almost nobody complains about that.
I can't remember which of the two updates of 2019 was, but one of those claimed that the end Goal was to have the main route done by the end of 2019, a year has passed, and the game's not even close to that for what I gatter.

To think my image is still around XD, I'm tempted to make one explaining the plot and the relationships now.

Two things, the reason for people's complaints is not because he's late, but because he keeps on promising on a release date, just to postpone it at the very end, for another month, if you are setting a deadline is because you're fairly certain you will meet that, and dude's been doing this for nearly 8 months now. If he's in a slump or whatever, he should just come clean about it, people can be surprisingly understanding you know?

Secondly, you're halfway right with the idea of Patreon there, yes, you're not paying for a finished product or one at all, you are financing a person so they have enough resources to keep doing what they are doing, in short, you're making an investment, nobody gives money away just to see it wasted, is reasonable to expect some form of return, in this case, in the form of more stuff made by that person because you like it, the argument that the comment you're responding to is making is that is surprising that so many people still keep their support despite the clear hints at the mismanagement they have given him.

Lastly, dude's been making Patreon updates once a month at least, so him posting something is not guarantee that a game update is upon us, despite how much I want it to be.
Lol I understand the frustration, but I am saying from a V.I.P standpoint and actually having some information about the future of the content that is the ideal plan. Will it happen? All depends on how after this next update goes about. But only time will tell. Either way at least the game is still getting content unlike some other notable AVN games

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

The remaining ones:

Shouldn't Maki be moved to the "done" list after the last update?

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
Lol I understand the frustration, but I am saying from a V.I.P standpoint and actually having some information about the future of the content that is the ideal plan. Will it happen? All depends on how after this next update goes about. But only time will tell. Either way at least the game is still getting content unlike some other notable AVN games
Aside from Milfy City, what other game takes this long to update. If you sort by most liked games, other than milfy city, every game in the first 2 pages that isnt marked complete or abandoned has been updated since the last update for this game came out. Time has told at this point. When every patreon goal talks about how if people support, updates will come out quicker and better, and then now they take longer the more support he gets, what use is there giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: V-red

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
What makes you think you're the only "insider"?
Shouldn't Maki be moved to the "done" list after the last update?
I was thinking about it, in fact, I even predicted your comment. Thing is, so far, the MC has had a couple of delusional events, the last one being the art class fantasy where he fucks Elizabeth.
With Maki, she certainly had some exposure before, but that last sex scene is uncertain, MC was under the drug's influence at least slightly, and Maki wasn't behaving the way she usually does, not to mention the way that scene ended, so to me is more than likely that the MC is either dreaming or at least having a hallucination, so it doesn't really count towards her relationship going forwards, so I'll refrain from moving her upwards until I'm sure I'm wrong.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What makes you think you're the only "insider"?

I was thinking about it, in fact, I even predicted your comment. Thing is, so far, the MC has had a couple of delusional events, the last one being the art class fantasy where he fucks Elizabeth.
With Maki, she certainly had some exposure before, but that last sex scene is uncertain, MC was under the drug's influence at least slightly, and Maki wasn't behaving the way she usually does, not to mention the way that scene ended, so to me is more than likely that the MC is either dreaming or at least having a hallucination, so it doesn't really count towards her relationship going forwards, so I'll refrain from moving her upwards until I'm sure I'm wrong.
Irphaeus wouldn't do that......right?.....

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes