Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
To some people, your trust means a license to misuse you for their selfish gains.
This is a clear cut and dry example of exactly that.
I hate this so much, and the fact that the mods in the forums encourage this by deleting all the warnings we post in here, is horrifying. They basically enable it.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
To some people, your trust means a license to misuse you for their selfish gains.
This is a clear cut and dry example of exactly that.
I hate this so much, and the fact that the mods in the forums encourage this by deleting all the warnings we post in here, is horrifying. They basically enable it.
The number of posts "warning" new user is just bumping the topic up and giving it advertisement. If you really want his patreon to suffer, just don't keep the thread alive. With how many game updates this forum have, waifu academy could be buried deep very quickly.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Ah yes, like all good stories, everything is up to the player's "imagination". Might aswell just say the truth, Sheila was the MC half-sister, can't be anymore because patreon is being patreon. Period.

I am not even sure if Tomoe will keep being the MC's mom for long and will become like a nanny or the sorts. The story will need to be re-writen in that aspect tho... unless Irphaeus just does his thing and doesnt care, changes the relationships without much sense and calls it a day.
*coughs* LANDLADY *coughs*

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I just saw theres a new post on his Patreon. Looks like we are close to the end of this looooooooong month hahaha Somebody can post the full post over here?

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Think this was it after DrCrane's message was removed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Acting like nothing happened. You can spray a rotten corpse's smell with air freshener, doesn't mean the rotting corpse is not there. These people live in their own delusional world.
Like we are actually trying to save these people from being robbed and they just ridicule and ignore us. If they are happy being robbed then fine, I guess being taken for a fool is a fetish of some people.
"The only entertainment you need is Waifu Academy: The Video Game"

You know that would be true, if there was new content in the video game.

Sep 23, 2018
So what kind of injuries did he suffer? Broken arms? It's a perfect excuse to delay the update to next year. And I was actually hoping that we would get action with Helen this year.

Reactions: longsuper1

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
So what kind of injuries did he suffer? Broken arms? It's a perfect excuse to delay the update to next year. And I was actually hoping that we would get action with Helen this year.
He didn't suffer any injuries, because it didn't happen.
The wreck he claimed happen, happened back in 2017.
He's just lying and making up excuses to justify milking more money out of his patreons. I've said this before and I'll say it again. He's trying to get as much money out of everyone as possible. The sooner he finishes the updates, the sooner he'll no longer have money.

He's voiced his worries about not having his patreons supporting his next project after this one is finished, so he's going to milk the everloving hell out of everyone he can, till then. First it was "My proofreader is taking exams, everything's finished just need him to proofread the script, then it's a car accident. Next is gonna be a rocket crashed into his house blowing up his computer and he's gonna lose all his progress.
1401417_1630345457593.jpg

Sep 13, 2020
He's just lying and making up excuses to justify milking more money out of his patreons. I've said this before and I'll say it again. He's trying to get as much money out of everyone as possible. The sooner he finishes the updates, the sooner he'll no longer have money.

He's voiced his worries about not having his patreons supporting his next project after this one is finished, so he's going to milk the everloving hell out of everyone he can, till then. First it was "My proofreader is taking exams, everything's finished just need him to proofread the script, then it's a car accident. Next is gonna be a rocket crashed into his house blowing up his computer and he's gonna lose all his progress.
View attachment 1382758
That post with the picture of his supposed car accident has been deleted. How can his cult followers not see anything suspicious here is beyond me.

Reactions: TadStrange

dickmcgee75

Jul 2, 2018

View attachment 1382758
Holy fucking shit hahahahaha he really tried to play off the car accident! Do you have a link to that story?

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
Hmm, you may notice, even one single person in his patreon is not brainless followers.

Because brainless followers don’t spend so much precious dollars with thinking it first, so that doesn't matter, if in a long times there is no game update for them, rich people like them.

I know that, because I’m in a ship that have full of passengers who want to go to the same destination, to support Irphaeus with a fund for him to completing the game that he created.

“Think about, if he has no fund to completing the game that he created, so he will abandon the game that he created. If he abandon the game that he created, is it a nightmare for all people who are fans to the game that he created?” I asked anyone to think.

“They support him, because they believed in him. They trusted that he has capable of creating a great game that some devs did not capable of,” me thinking.

“He was a good creator,” me thinking goes further.

“He showed us that the game that he created is super interesting with so many wonderful thing,” me thinking goes even further.

Yes, he has a bad habit to delaying update with some excuse that doesn't makes sense at all, so that some jerk people will use his bad habit doing for a reason to ask his supporters for disrespect him by making jokes about him, but that doesn't diminishes their believe in his capabilities and his potential, they are still support him.

You can feel that, if you are joking about him, they who support him are 100% in the moment to really ignoring in what you have to say for joking about him. They makes you feel hopeless, unheard, unrecognized, unacknowledged, and unappreciated. They makes you feel that your jokes is nothing.

By the way, we all want the same thing in here, we all want to have the game update that have a good quality content, so that is become the matter. And when we want the game update like that, he will do his best. So he become critical on what update that have to be done in order to fulfill the request that game update is must have a good quality content.

Yes, he do research for creating a good quality content and by doing so is takes a long times, and you will think this is indeed makes sense because other devs is have the same experienced, that developing behaviors are at the base of critical concept, research like “Best Sex Scene Animation,” a research must to do in order to have an applause by the players of the game that he created.

Someone who treat his supporters like calling them brainless followers are wasting times by doing so. In today’s volatile and constantly changing environment, where the key to surviving on Covid-19 Pandemic and thriving through it is to quickly adapt and must excellent at best performance, that is a luxury that someone can no longer afford.

So that's it for now, thanks for your times, to read this reply, and to rethinking about him.

Bye !
Not sure if brainless follower or just brainless in general...
Giving someone money to do nothing is pretty brainless, just saying.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes