IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
can't get 9.8 saves to work. I'm guessing something changed so they don't work anymore?
Did you use Lain/Ashram mod? If so, you can use my "fix".

As promised, here's the Lain/Ashram Mod Fix for v0.9.9

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have not yet modded the gallery, free roam or the new content. I spent most my time learning the in's and out's of modding Ren'Py and re-applying the mod up until v0.9.8

EDIT: Feedback is apreciated. If you're encountering any Errors let me know
EDIT2: I'll see if I can get the mod for the latest update running in the next 24h

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Might be that the damn teasers he releases with every update are not followed through and it confuses
TBF it will happen in a few more updates from now where people are going to say "did he remove the beach content" as you know now there is no beach content in this update but the dev has talked about it and promised it so much some will just believe it was there at some point.

Kinda happens ever couple updates Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Samga

SanjiWalker

Jun 4, 2019
As promised, here's the Lain/Ashram Mod Fix for v0.9.9

Mega

I have not yet modded the gallery, free roam or the new content. I spent most my time learning the in's and out's of modding Ren'Py and re-applying the mod up until v0.9.8

EDIT: Feedback is apreciated. If you're encountering any Errors let me know
EDIT2: I'll see if I can get the mod for the latest update running in the next 24h
Hey thanks so much for this. I can now open some of my saves with but not all. My most recent ones don't work, are you polishing the mod? Just to know, I can just fast forward from when the saves are working. Is not that far.

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
Hey thanks so much for this. I can now open some of my saves with but not all. My most recent ones don't work, are you polishing the mod? Just to know, I can just fast forward from when the saves are working. Is not that far.
I am indeed. I'm currently working on the decision help and working on the gallery mod, for the new content.

Can you post the error message you get when opening the most recent save?

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
the stupid fuck gets to feel up the mc sister and she does nothing to stop it WTF, she should do something before it happens or pick a someone else

Reactions: ΔIK

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
the stupid fuck gets to feel up the mc sister and she does nothing to stop it WTF, she should do something before it happens or pick a someone else
tbh that part was really stupid. the mc heard enough to where he only needed 1 word and knew he only needed 1 word, he should have just said something instead of just sitting there like a dope. so not only do we have to watch fatass perving on the sister, the mc gets blueballed in the end... again. a shitty update.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
tbh that part was really stupid. the mc heard enough to where he only needed 1 word and knew he only needed 1 word, he should have just said something instead of just sitting there like a dope. so not only do we have to watch fatass perving on the sister, the mc gets blueballed in the end... again. a shitty update.
I remember the final shots of the comedy "Only girls in jazz (some like it hot)" when "Daphne" admitted that "I'm a man after all" - the one who loved "Daphne" (sorry forgot his name) answered philosophically succinctly "nobody is perfect".

nobody is perfect.
the imperfection of one is a reason for self-development for the other (for someone whose imperfection causes pain in the ass).

dude, learn to ask yourself the right questions, learn to answer yourself honestly - and then someone's imperfection will stop making you vulnerable and therefore irritable.

Last edited:

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)
***0.10.0 ***
https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11903930

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

DOWNLOADN 0.9.9:

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.

Last edited:

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
I made a slight mistake in the mod regarding the option "Pick all 4". Working on a fix

Edit: Mod Post has the fix

Last edited:

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

Charolastra You can link this post to the "Walkthrough Mod" link if you like.

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
Android port???

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
For me, it is half-life
Is the glass half full or half empty? =)
but wouldn't it be better for the project to be half alive than completely, completely dead?. after all, something is much more than nothing at all, right?
this is how capitalism works - "minimize (or politically correct speaking, optimize) investments, maximize dividends!"

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes