player two

Dec 4, 2022
okok, I'm going to do it for build 12
btw what other things would you like me to add?
As much as fun as the MC's toy tits are, there's other games with more breast shaping controls. I know it can be a challenges given their chrematistics and variety. It would be nice to have more control over the nipple/areola color, beside the whole kit's size, shape, spacing, weight, curvatures.

I've had decent success with Monolith Bay's body editor to get some very natural chests built for the toons.

BTW, Monotith Bay and Home Together have a great character save/import/export option -- for trading toons. The editor saves a PNG of the portrait frame AND the PNG is save file with the toon settings baked in. So if you paste or upload the PNG anywhere, you see what the model is AND get the model itself. Pure genius.

It would be cool to start having toon "trading cards" among the players either here, a forum/site (like does) or discord.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
As much as fun as the MC's toy tits are, there's other games with more breast shaping controls. I know it can be a challenges given their chrematistics and variety. It would be nice to have more control over the nipple/areola color, beside the whole kit's size, shape, spacing, weight, curvatures.

I've had decent success with Monolith Bay's body editor to get some very natural chests built for the toons.

BTW, Monotith Bay and Home Together have a great character save/import/export option -- for trading toons. The editor saves a PNG of the portrait frame AND the PNG is save file with the toon settings baked in. So if you paste or upload the PNG anywhere, you see what the model is AND get the model itself. Pure genius.

It would be cool to start having toon "trading cards" among the players either here, a forum/site (like does) or discord.
the colors of the nipples can already be changed in build 11 and now in build 12 in the new building there will be nipple shapes!
I will be adding little by little more options :3
very good idea to share the customization settings, I will figure out how to do it:unsure:

Feb 2, 2022
Waifu Dreams Studio

Ideas for more character customization:
- sewed mouth and pussy
- pierced cock (prince albert combined with chastity)
- necklace with key (symbol of keyholding)
- sexy boots like different heels and shiny lack overknees

You where talking about a friend inside the house. Will be there customization too including save settings?

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
You know what's on every Saturday :3
Update day!!!!!!!!:alien::coffee:
Build 10 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 11 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 12 available for Patreons!! thank you all for keeping playing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much! Those options look amazing.
"EGG SIZE" this is incorrect for English, use "balls" or "testicles" instead.
Flat chastity cage would be nice too.
Can you make that penis sizes past some point become unusable for sex and strap-on is used instead? And have them all the way down to zero, so it's just balls without the penis.
Also it would be a lot better if character would use strap-on while in chastity.
Strap-on customization, with versions that attach directly to penis with flat chastity cage(and with zero penis size).
Chastity tab with vaginal chastity would be amazing in piercing & makeup building. Here are some ideas.
Bars: they would go through outer vaginal lips and close vagina off.
Rings: same as bars.
Chains: would cover whole pussy.
Sewed: 2 variants, simple cross and just multiple threads through outer lips(basically same as rings). Was already suggested above.
Clitoris shield: can be used separately and combined with with all above.
Full pussy shield: covers whole pussy and a bit more(would look like the front part of panties).
And maybe separate from chastity, pussy and nipples pasties(customized separately from each other and chastity).
And of all this is usable without the vagina, as decoration.
And also nipples variant that just turns nipples off.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
"EGG SIZE" this is incorrect for English, use "balls" or "testicles" instead.
Ooo I'll change it right away, I still have a lot of English to learn

Can you make that penis sizes past some point become unusable for sex and strap-on is used instead? And have them all the way down to zero, so it's just balls without the penis.
Can be a good solution to make the penis smaller!
I hope to keep adding a lot of customization to the genitals, your ideas are good, I will keep them in mind!:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vacant93

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
Ooo I'll change it right away, I still have a lot of English to learn

Can be a good solution to make the penis smaller!
I hope to keep adding a lot of customization to the genitals, your ideas are good, I will keep them in mind!:giggle:
I thought about some things a bit.
It would be a good option to always be able to use strap-on while having penis even without the chastity in scene customization(and remembering the choice).
And i think it wouldn't be hard to add always flaccid option in sex scenes, it think it would look very hot some already existing scenes.
Also for full pussy shield, it would be ideal to have several of them with different sizes, smallest that just covers the pussy, biggest which is like front part of panties without straps and something in between. I think different ones will look better with different outfits and in different scenes. But i would be happy with just the biggest variant.

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
it is not very difficult, maybe next Saturday I will put it in the customization of the scenes:unsure:
I think the whole dildos building could be remade into "toys' building, with some of these options besides dildos:
Strap-on customizaton
Buttplugs
Chastity belts
Remote control toys for companion
Leashes(for companion and as wearable accessory)
Other future BDSM gear
Insertable fleshlights
Cock rings
And it would probably be the right place for all other toys related things.

• Hey there
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
it is not very difficult, maybe next Saturday I will put it in the customization of the scenes:unsure:
Do you mind if i make an organized list of features requested in this thread?

And BTW i think most things i mentioned with "toys" building shouldn't be viewed even as suggestions for now, it's just some ideas as example what would qualify for the building. I think that customization is more important because it basically multiplies the content. For me at least, same scene with different genitalia and chastity devices is like a new scene, so for me having pussy, nullo, erect-flaccid penis, vaginal-penis chastity, strap-op is like having 7+ times the game content, to some degree the same goes for clothes, accessories and all other customization options. So i think having more customization options is more important than more toys for example. But i don't know how other people feel.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Do you mind if i make an organized list of features requested in this thread?
of course, I usually have a table where I write down all the things but it always comes in handy to have a place to look in case I forget something, how would you do it?

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
of course, I usually have a table where I write down all the things but it always comes in handy to have a place to look in case I forget something, how would you do it?
I want to gather all the things people asked about here and sort them by the number of people wanting them, so the most popular could be seen.
And also group them by the theme/fetish so everyone would get some attention. Grouping can be altered at any time by people feedback.

• Hey there
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I want to gather all the things people asked about here and sort them by the number of people wanting them, so the most popular could be seen.
And also group them by the theme/fetish so everyone would get some attention. Grouping can be altered at any time by people feedback.
Wow, that's a lot of work, I'd appreciate it!:giggle:

Reactions: Vacant93

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
Feature Request List

Requests are sorted by the number of people who asked for them, so just say what you would like to see in game and it'll be higher on the list.

If your request is in "Not added/needs clarification", feel free to request again with more clarification.

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Feature Request List W.I.P.

Unimplemented requests from 1-15 pages of the thread and a bit more

Requests are sorted by the number of people who asked for them, so just say what you would like to see in game and it'll be higher on the list.

If you ask for multiple features and want to prioritize, just say in what order you want them and i will only count the important ones until they are implemented.

Pain pleasure????

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Feature Request List W.I.P.

Unimplemented requests from 1-15 pages of the thread and a bit more

If you ask for multiple features and want to prioritize, just say in what order you want them and i will only count the important ones until they are implemented.
it must not have been easy to compile everything I have been asked in this thread, thank you!!! I'll take a look at it right away

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes