tytyayayoff

Nov 22, 2021
I do not know if you have already written about this or not, but I will write, you added the penis function but did not make animations or a ban on animations such as a scene in bed, I would also like to note that for half the game the same sounds are fed up, but still I can write it off as a newly created project and so good luck to you!!

Nacova

Apr 11, 2022
I dont ever really comment on this site but, I really love the game and just started supporting on patreon. Keep up the nice work. Any plans on adding any more animal themed stuff, like cat ears and tails?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

GFLexxing

Jan 25, 2024
can you do more feet stuff?
Like changing nails and maybe add more positions with feet or stomping
and make the toes longer

Zathura2

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know the version of Unreal being used? Tried briefly to get it working with uevr but I'm too new to that software and vr in general to troubleshoot it effectively.

(Played it a bit in flatscreen too and it's a cool game, but yeah I wanna get a bit closer in vr, lol.)

gianfalco

Apr 20, 2024
Hi,

I will join the people registering here just to write an appreciation message about this game, I have also subscribed to the Patreon to support this project :)

I will also write something I would like to suggest for next updates:

As many already asked, it would be great to see more feet content (footjobs in more poses or during other sexual acts, e.g. while receiving anal. as well as toes sucking, soles licking, etc.).

Another thing that would be great, since anal plays a significant role here, would be a floor dedicated to extreme anal insertions and anal gapes, where the toys stretch the asshole and it takes some seconds to close. It would be cool if the model had their holes more pink/lucid so that the inside of their ass is more visible, and maybe to have some poses where the character keeps the asshole open with their fingers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: csr13 and Scv76

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Hey, sorry to be 'that guy', but does anyone have a full save or cheat to get to the new content?
Might as well just wait a bit at this point. Normally there would have been an update a couple days ago, but the dev is moving at this time. It should be coming soon. This dev really is exceptional and consistent with updates so it is def coming very soon.

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hi guys, I've finished moving and I'm in the new house, I'll start answering you all right away, thank you very much for your patience!

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I do not know if you have already written about this or not, but I will write, you added the penis function but did not make animations or a ban on animations such as a scene in bed, I would also like to note that for half the game the same sounds are fed up, but still I can write it off as a newly created project and so good luck to you!!
it is true that I have to start making animations for when you have the penis option activated,
I will also remember to add more sounds!
thanks for the feedback

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I dont ever really comment on this site but, I really love the game and just started supporting on patreon. Keep up the nice work. Any plans on adding any more animal themed stuff, like cat ears and tails?
Thank you! :3
later I plan to make a complete rework of the furry machine, where I will add many more options, also a furry floor is planned

Reactions: catsdino

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Does anyone know the version of Unreal being used? Tried briefly to get it working with uevr but I'm too new to that software and vr in general to troubleshoot it effectively.

(Played it a bit in flatscreen too and it's a cool game, but yeah I wanna get a bit closer in vr, lol.)
is version 5.1.1
sorry for the delay, I hope you can play in vr :3

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hi,

I will join the people registering here just to write an appreciation message about this game, I have also subscribed to the Patreon to support this project :)
thank you very much!!!:love:

Another thing that would be great, since anal plays a significant role here, would be a floor dedicated to extreme anal insertions and anal gapes, where the toys stretch the asshole and it takes some seconds to close. It would be cool if the model had their holes more pink/lucid so that the inside of their ass is more visible, and maybe to have some poses where the character keeps the asshole open with their fingers.
I'm going to see how to add choosing colors to the ass too! good idea!
I will continue to do more extreme animations for more floors :3

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Might as well just wait a bit at this point. Normally there would have been an update a couple days ago, but the dev is moving at this time. It should be coming soon. This dev really is exceptional and consistent with updates so it is def coming very soon.
Thank you!
I'm ready to work, and this coming saturday an update will be ready!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: formasual

futafuta

Jun 26, 2018
Good work! I've been following and playing since the beginning.
Can you add, different Nail sizes, nail colors, some normal and different nipple piercing, tongue piercing, visible belly piercing(cause they are so small), new clothes with open toe Heels, different tattoos.

These are the things that come to my mind for now, you are good at this good luck!

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes