KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I'm trying to replicate it, does it also happen with the full underwear at the end?
Relogged the game again and it fixed itself. I now realize the weird nipples weren't the glitch, it's that the top not appearing was the glitch, as I tried a few methods and nothing would make them appear.
Dunno, if it happens again, I'll try to pay more attention to what I'm doing at the time.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Relogged the game again and it fixed itself. I now realize the weird nipples weren't the glitch, it's that the top not appearing was the glitch, as I tried a few methods and nothing would make them appear.
Dunno, if it happens again, I'll try to pay more attention to what I'm doing at the time.
Sorry for all these problems and thanks for the feedback!, I will also try to see what could have caused this:unsure:

Reactions: KL-001-A

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
positive message for you, you do every time work on it and it get better and better thx for be so a good game creator i love your game and all time im happy when i can test new thing in it :love: (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Waifu Dreams Studio You can take a week off you know?, I mean maybe leave a notice/post stating the why in your page so no confusions, but I don't see the problem of doing so, special
btw guys, Next week I'm moving house, I'll try to keep working whenever I have some free time but it's possible that due to the move I won't be able to update next Saturday, I'll try to work harder to compensate that week!!
Waifu Dreams Studio You can take a week off you know?, I mean maybe leave a notice/post stating the why in your page so no confusions, but I don't see the problem of doing so, specially if that contributes to future quality in the shape of your work sort of speak. I don't know, just my toughts on the matter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
waifu hmmm.jpg

Not sure when this happened, maybe build 13 (or when the body customization got reworked) breast piercings don't center on the nipple anymore (or at least they don't for me). Only noticed because I ended up changing a few things with the new clothing, which seems good so far if not a little lacking in options

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
View attachment 3541502

Not sure when this happened, maybe build 13 (or when the body customization got reworked) breast piercings don't center on the nipple anymore (or at least they don't for me). Only noticed because I ended up changing a few things with the new clothing, which seems good so far if not a little lacking in options
I am aware of that, it was when I put the different nipple choices, I have to adjust the piercings to change location with each different nipple shape

Reactions: EarthTramp
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes