EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
waifu weird.jpg
I know this is a little obscure and maybe not important (personally don't mind but thought I'd share) the MC's arms stretch in a weird way on the 3rd animation with one of the giantesses (believe it was the second one) and I only noticed due to playing around with the slime bullets because I thought it would be cool to see the actual insertion.

But on a more positive note I really like the nude chat idea and it would be amazing to see some more animations added to it (first thought was some toys maybe). I also like the little comic about the slimes, adding a little lore is always a nice thing

• Hey there
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

blacklipstick

Jul 17, 2021
someone in the thread said that the UE VR injector worked fine, I don't really know because I don't have a VR headset:(, but it may be a solution!

Hi! This game is awesome! I've been a patron since last year and you've knocked it out of the park!

Do you have any plans to add any of the following:

• Mind Control / Possession Content - might be niche but you have other content so I figured I'd ask.
  • A companion / follower system - for example have them at your house and follow you
  • Intimacy modes like a relationship or rep system - for the dancers and hireable people and follower / companion
Thank you again for all you've done!

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
View attachment 3517656
I know this is a little obscure and maybe not important (personally don't mind but thought I'd share) the MC's arms stretch in a weird way on the 3rd animation with one of the giantesses (believe it was the second one) and I only noticed due to playing around with the slime bullets because I thought it would be cool to see the actual insertion.
when I made the animation I thought "what's the point of animating the arms if you can't see them"
I think I have to do it again...XD
glad you liked the nude chat! when I finish the clothes I may expand it a little more

• Haha
Reactions: EarthTramp

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hi! This game is awesome! I've been a patron since last year and you've knocked it out of the park!
Thank you again for all you've done!
thanks to you for being here! :3

• A companion / follower system - for example have them at your house and follow you
I've been working on this for a while now, but before I put it in the game I have to fix more the customization system so that later when I want to add something it can be easily added to the partner's customization

• Intimacy modes like a relationship or rep system - for the dancers and hireable people and follower / companion
is one of the things I want to add, for now I haven't started to create it but I'm sure I will do it later!

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
when I made the animation I thought "what's the point of animating the arms if you can't see them"
I think I have to do it again...XD
I mean you weren't wrong but unfortunately there are people like me who want to mess with everything they can get there hands on (plus there's something about the translucent skin that I really like)

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I mean you weren't wrong but unfortunately there are people like me who want to mess with everything they can get there hands on (plus there's something about the translucent skin that I really like)
btw soon you will have clothes to experiment and help me find bugs;), I'm counting on you!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EarthTramp

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
!!!!!Update day!!!!!!!!:whistle:
Build 12 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 13 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 14 available for Patreons!! thank you all for playing!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By "not complete update" you mean that you have made what looks to be the best dressing system in any adult game? There are probably games where all parts are individual but i'm sure there is no game where you don't get undressed while having sex and clothed sex is very underrepresented in games. This system looks amazing and better than i would even expect to see in any game.

For such an amazing system there for sure should be content for it. I think it would be very fitting for the game to have a fashion floor where the model girls would walk on stage and show random outfits(both casual and sensual) and crowd of girls in different fashioned outfits you can have sex with while watching the show. And the ability to work as a model, could be just that you simply walk in custom or random(by choice) outfit, but would be very cool to have a rhythm minigame like the current dancing where you would walk in the rhythm(could be multiple buttons between the steps) and jury would give you the score in the end.
Also the different walking animations with different movement speed(at least one very very slow animation) are needed now, it would be very cool to have many of them and select them at any time(with a scrollwheel as example). It would allow to admire the character a lot more.

I think just a simple first person view where you can see most of the body to walk in the world wouldn't be hard to implement? It would make game a lot more immersive. Mirrors with first person view would also be cool but will tank the performance, so with the option to disable them completely or only have them while in first person view. Would also be nice to have POV option in sex scenes, at least in a few ones where you can see your character.

Also since you've made clothed sex system please make an option or at least just some costumes so that when you have anal sex pussy/dick remains covered, and some backless panties with the same effect.

For nude chat i think idea is cool, but if you can just ask any girl to do anything it will not be interesting. I think it would be cool if you get girls that do just one type of things and you can ask them to some things specific to it like:
A girl like the current ones that plays with her tits and you can ask her to squeeze, hold, pull nipples, give titjob to a dildo and anything alse to do with the tits.
Oral girl that you can ask to finger her mouth or throat, suck dildo, deepthroat dildo, hold dildo(and she would choke and take it out after some time), take the dildo out and breath(basically breathplay).
Anal girl, ask her to finger herself with different number of fingers and fist herself with different depths(maybe some stretching/training mechanic), use different dildos, anal beads.
Denial girl, would masturbate in a different ways you ask her, like free where she just does it a in a few random ways(like stimulating nipple and touching the clit, anal fingering), dildo in any hole, some vibe toys like wands or eggs, maybe even remote control toys and when she's close you can tell her to deny herself or ruin.
Inflation girl, so you would ask her pump herself and she would stop at some point but you can ask her to push herself more to some limit and when she's done you can ask her to use anal dildo while inflated or plug herself and leave
But i think it will be even more cool to have characters(maybe even with the names) instead of random girls. And they would be have several fetishes like:
Girl that likes hardcore anal also likes to deepthroat a dildo while riding one.
Inflation girl is also into anal but not hardcore.
And maybe ask them to do something in between session like:
Ask anal girl to wear a buttplug all the time and she will tell her experience/stories in the next session.
Tell denial girl to wear a chastity belt and she would tell how desperate she is next time.
Also they may have some progression, like stretching their holes and buying new dildos and toys over time.
I don't expect any this implemented as it is basically a new game, but since you asked i typed my ideas. I think that just having characters with different fetishes is already fine.

Also do you want me to add a simple bug list(only with new bugs)? I thought it's not needed since i consider the game to be early in dev(but fun already) and i think you already have your own list. So some bugs:
Penis cages are attached wrongly, the ring should go behind the balls, otherwise it doesn't really look like a chastity cage.

Flaccid penis option resets the penis size to default, and removing vagina only does it partially, i think you know it already but i just wanted to tell you that i would like the crotch to be as smooth a possible. Also removing the vagina should disable pussy juices and the option to reduce and disable them in general would be nice to have.

I think you said that you fixed the bug with camera tilt when going out of the scenes, but it's still not fixed and annoying. I tried to find a way to reliably reproduce it, but it seem to just happen randomly when you enter the scenes fast and the cam tilts over time. I think you could just reset the cam tilt each time you go out of the scene?

Some more requests:
Wtih flaccid option foreskin(with different types preferably) is very needed.
Semi-erect option for both in-world and in-scene would be very nice too(simlar options for strap-ons as well), so the penis full or almost full size but would still mostly hang down. Maybe even differect erection levels/slider.
Pussy variant that is just a simple smooth slit without any features(no inner lipts, no clit, same color for the whole pussy), and preferably at least a couple of them with different outer lips size. I'm sure that many find such apperance attractive.

And BTW, i wanted to ask you what does "peb" in the name of "dildos peb" building mean? I don't think i've encountered this word and couldn't find anything in google.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
By "not complete update" you mean that you have made what looks to be the best dressing system in any adult game? There are probably games where all parts are individual but i'm sure there is no game where you don't get undressed while having sex and clothed sex is very underrepresented in games. This system looks amazing and better than i would even expect to see in any game.
thank you very much! i don't think it's the best system but i love that you like it :3

I think you said that you fixed the bug with camera tilt when going out of the scenes, but it's still not fixed and annoying. I tried to find a way to reliably reproduce it, but it seem to just happen randomly when you enter the scenes fast and the cam tilts over time. I think you could just reset the cam tilt each time you go out of the scene?
it's really a bug that I can't find correctly, I'll check the code again to see where the problem might be

Also do you want me to add a simple bug list(only with new bugs)? I thought it's not needed since i consider the game to be early in dev(but fun already) and i think you already have your own list. So some bugs:
Penis cages are attached wrongly, the ring should go behind the balls, otherwise it doesn't really look like a chastity cage.
not necessary, but thanks for suggesting it!
I have a pretty complete list of all the bugs
sometimes it takes me a while to fix them because it depends on the difficulty of the bug.
that one for example before fixing it I have to fix the one that doesn't reset the size of the eggs when you put on the penis cage

btw thanks for the suggestions with the nude chat, I see that it can be extended quite a lot!

And BTW, i wanted to ask you what does "peb" in the name of "dildos peb" building mean? I don't think i've encountered this word and couldn't find anything in google.
my stuff XD, I don't think it means anything to anyone else
maybe someday I'll make a comic book explaining the story :LOL:

Reactions: Vacant93

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
Waifu Dreams Studio
Found a possibility to reproduce an error (camera angle):
Just turn around (mouse) right before clicking "e" in the elevator
I couldn't reproduce it with the elevator, but i tried some more and found an easy way.
I could reproduce it with this nun reliably.
If you initiate the dialog from a certain position, the camera will tilt while rotating for the dialog. So you have to catch the moment and accept the scene with Q when the camera is tilted and it will remain that way.

player two

Dec 4, 2022
You know, you make us look forward to our weekends as we are all hungry for your Itch updates.

The improvements are so great. I wasn't expecting an in-game-omegle. ++ . What another great start to a new feature.

I see so much potential and direction the "Cam game" could go. It could be a premise for your next game (or at least a side game).

Additionally, it could also be a starting point for mobile/Android game - a vertical-screen oriented "omegle-like" chat simulator. I've never put on 18+ game on my phone - yours, I would. They are such light-hearted, fun, sandbox games. If you do, please consider using a generic or common-like Icon & Name to prevent "nosey folks who watch others use their phones" from outing your player-base.

I agree with the post above, maybe some variety is in order. A little bit over time though. Have the random toons get a random selection (2 to 5) activities from a lewd action "choice-tree" table. Something to which you could add other "sex-acts" to the dictionary lookup. Sex toy models could randomized too.

But to take it to Chatroullette levels, you might have couples (besides singles) appearing too, just like in the halls of Waifu Dream City. We could entice the couple to get lewd in several ways.

ASK: Please consider introducing a concept of marking "friends with benefits" to the Cam-chat mini-game. This would allow the player to favorite or bookmark a discovered combination (toon(s), actions, etc.), which they could "call" any time they sit at the computer.

Another could be a virtual "Lovense" toy(s) for the main character. As the Player interacts with the Chat, the Chat returns play to the MC - the Chat-toon controlling the MC's vibrator toy - so MC changes position, squirming, lactating, cum'ing, etc.

(still wondering if we might be getting a vending machine girl mini-mini game or one we could "misuse". XD Although I think controller support would be a good idea. ;-) )

Again, congrats on another excellent release.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
ASK: Please consider introducing a concept of marking "friends with benefits" to the Cam-chat mini-game. This would allow the player to favorite or bookmark a discovered combination (toon(s), actions, etc.), which they could "call" any time they sit at the computer.
can be a good thing to add!
I also liked the idea of couples appearing, even 3 girls! I see that it has a lot of possibilities

I didn't expect you guys to like the nude chat so much, I'm really happy!, I'm going to have to make the nude chat v2 sooner than I expected :3

Camors

May 23, 2017
So, I just downloaded build 12 on itch.io and I am stunned with how much the character customization on this game is simple, yet extremly effective. It's just amazing, problably one of the best I have ever seen, if not the best. Congrats on that! I love how you can change the boob format in the nipple section. Is so nice to see the option to change the tits format, and the simple implementation is amazing. It would be even better if we could change the boob format and the nipple independently.
But with such a complete character customization, I, that am a fanatic with build different characters, think is a shame that you cannot customize the NPC's. Not even the dancers on the first floor (or there is a way I didn't found?).
I think it would be awsome to be able to customize the NPC's that work for us (and generate money), and not only this, but I think it would be nice if they serve as a "save" from customizations. Like, you would be able to go to one of the dancers and swap places with it, and now you control the dancer. Controling her, you can walk the city, customize her like you do with the MC, and interact with some other NPC's. After this, you come back to where your MC is, swap back, and the dancer stay customized, and in the future you can swap back with her to a quick change of customization.
I hadn't read the previous comments, and I'm not shure if it would be too troublesome to have the game save individual customizations for each worker, but I think all the workers animation the MC also have, so I guess animation it wouldn't be too much of a problem?
Also, it would be great if we could get a side view for the character while we are customizing her body. It would be useful specially for see how the butt size looks from another angle.
Anyway, great game! I'm seriously considering support it on Patreon, even if I would be only able to do it for a few months. I'm excited to see which more customization you plan to add in the game, but I cannot express how much I'm satisfy with what Im seeing until now. Really, congratulations!

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes