Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
it must not have been easy to compile everything I have been asked in this thread, thank you!!! I'll take a look at it right away
It took me a bit more than 2 hours to read 15 pages and make this initial organization, it's just a draft so far. About half requests(or even more actually) from that time were already implemented. I think it'll take me few more days to finish it. Maintenance should be easy though(i hope).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
It took me a bit more than 2 hours to read 15 pages and make this initial organization, it's just a draft so far. About half requests(or even more actually) from that time were already implemented. I think it'll take me few more days to finish it. Maintenance should be easy though(i hope).
thanks again! i also hope that maintaining it will be easy for you

Reactions: Vacant93

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
thanks again! i also hope that maintaining it will be easy for you
I think i've made full description of ideal Strap-On mechanic in my vision.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume that 1st placement above penis would cause problems for scenes, so either has to be implemented early, some scenes would have to be disabled/leaved bugged, or the idea of 1st placement should be dropped entirely. Dropping wouldn't be a big deal since 2nd placement should achieve all the same things(except cumming together with Strap-On).
Other features mentioned here can wait indefinitely, as they won't break any existing content.
Of course there is a lot more fun things that Strap-Ons can have(like having to refill them with cum), but i think they would only make sense much more later, if all/most of these are implemented.

I plan to add detailed descriptions like this for more features, so it would make it easier to develop for you, having reference in one place.

• Hey there

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
I had enough time today to finish the list(11 hours).
It is now considered as "stable" and all further changes will be reflected in the changelog.
Grouping will be rethought in a ~month based on people interest.
You can ask to be "subscribed" to a specific fetish(currently 3, you can ask for more) content to show the interest.

Pain pleasure????
Added as masochism into BDSM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous122333

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
it would be awesome to see more tentacles, like a negative floor where you could be catched by them, you are just walking around and suddenly the tentacles appears, it could be a flooded floor and the tentacles could be slimy, like the other slime girls, and at the end of the floor a bigger monster, like a final boss, but you can't fight him ;)

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
it would be awesome to see more tentacles, like a negative floor where you could be catched by them, you are just walking around and suddenly the tentacles appears, it could be a flooded floor and the tentacles could be slimy, like the other slime girls, and at the end of the floor a bigger monster, like a final boss, but you can't fight him ;)
of course! tentacles and bdsm was what I had planned for the first negative floors

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
I just saw it OMG it's great how everything is organized!!, it's really very well done!
Two more suggestions for the future, and a request, and i'll shut up to not flood the thread(i'll try to post only once a week, after updates)
I totally forgot to ask for no pussy option(i dislike full futa) for partners too in my first request.
Can you add it as scene customization option since you work on scene options now? I'm not sure if it'll be hard since you don't have any options for partners yet.
Any option easiest option to implement to achieve that would be fine(could be global in menu) and allow me to enjoy all scenes.

In future i think it's important to have the ability to allow only genitalia player likes, since many people only like one type or dislike some.
It also would be nice to have some canonical females that use Strap-On and such option would allow that.
Some characters/areas could be unaffected by this option and have some kind of warning(like futa on the giantess floor).

And another suggestion is to separate bottom and top scenes in the scene selection UI, it would allow to have canonically switch/bottom characters while allowing the player to play the way they currently want, and an option to convert them all anyway(like the current dominant option).
As for design, i think bottom line in pinkish color for bottom scenes and top line in blueish color for top scenes, and options(canon,all top, all bottom) to convert them somewhere nearby. You're good at design so i think you'll come up with good design yourself anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: KL-001-A

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
!!!!!Update day!!!!!!!! :geek:
Build 11 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 12 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 13 available for Patreons!! thanks for the support!!! :3
Wow! This cum screenshot looks amazing. And thanks a lot for the flaccid option.
I guess the dildos building is part of the lore now.

Also thanks for specifying the animation you added, it'll help me to update the list since i can't buy the game from my country.

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes