Nov 15, 2018
not in my plans
I even thought of changing the shadow guys to shadow girls xd
DO IT! Do it!
I like that I don't have to back out of settings to hit play I liked that
and now
back to the game

edit; wait a second it's all female content? :
There are enough games that are 3D with Fem protags and straight content. Go play those. There are next to none that are f/f, Futa/F Futa/Futa focused

Reactions: OutwardComplex

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Reactions: Lifeplayer

genji9000

Apr 10, 2022
I've been looking and I can't find a solution, it's strange that it doesn't come out since you have enough ram and a core i5 should be enough
that's really interesting, all I can say more is that the first time I loaded the game it worked, I then closed the game using the quit button, it since then has not opened and gives the exact same error, and every time that error happens it leaves my computer with a black screen I cannot close or remove in any way except restarting my computer, which then lets me use it again normally

genji9000

Apr 10, 2022
that's really interesting, all I can say more is that the first time I loaded the game it worked, I then closed the game using the quit button, it since then has not opened and gives the exact same error, and every time that error happens it leaves my computer with a black screen I cannot close or remove in any way except restarting my computer, which then lets me use it again normally
although I did take a screenshot of the error because I can still do that and open the windows key popup

player two

Dec 4, 2022
although I did take a screenshot of the error because I can still do that and open the windows key popup
Q: Does the problem happen with older builds and posted the results?
The itch.io page has several releases. It could be helpful to find out which build you started having problems with. Build X = OK; Build Y = OK, Build Z = kaboom.
Having those details will help folks find the diff/delta.

Reactions: Lifeplayer
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes