Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
A think an Idea which should be added is fast travel to your House since it becoming a big feature also.

For the house decorations I think added side stuff for the house would be more interesting like adding in a phone to call a pizza girl or a delivery girl to get a scene or hiring temporary maids like the one present in the maid floor and the slime girl you can adopt.

For items in the house
adding in the arcades from the new floor for your personal home
Buying your own personal android one similar from floor 11
Gym equipment
Haunted items which lead to ghost girl scenes
Vegetable plant like a cucumber

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Man people are suggesting some... interesting fetish ideas but as long as they are made/kept completely 100% optional, for slightly boring fuckers like myself, or won't get the project in hot water with Patreon I'm AOK. I do have a customization suggestion though, can you maybe make the wings from the Demon top a body accessory? Since we have a demon tail I feel we need wings to really complete the demoness/succubus look but the ones we have dissappear when you turn your character naked.

OutwardComplex

Mar 9, 2023
I like that I don't have to back out of settings to hit play I liked that
and now
back to the game

edit; wait a second it's all female content? :

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Bro, we've got one guy upset at all females and one guy that wants men, both posting recently.
I wouldn't complain if they added dudes (though I'd ignore the male content), but really, the game's called Waifu Dreams City, it should be at least assumed that the game's content is mostly/all female.

Technically basically everyone's futa since the strapon feature doesn't seem to work that well, but still.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Bro, we've got one guy upset at all females and one guy that wants men, both posting recently.
I wouldn't complain if they added dudes (though I'd ignore the male content), but really, the game's called Waifu Dreams City, it should be at least assumed that the game's content is mostly/all female.

Technically basically everyone's futa since the strapon feature doesn't seem to work that well, but still.
Same thing happens when someone enters a vr thread and puts on the pretend vr isn't in the title glasses on. I agree the strap on does need some work

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Man people are suggesting some... interesting fetish ideas but as long as they are made/kept completely 100% optional, for slightly boring fuckers like myself, or won't get the project in hot water with Patreon I'm AOK. I do have a customization suggestion though, can you maybe make the wings from the Demon top a body accessory? Since we have a demon tail I feel we need wings to really complete the demoness/succubus look but the ones we have dissappear when you turn your character naked.
the idea is to make enough objects for one to decide which one to add to the house, and I added the text entries to specify which animations or fetish each object will have
and I also don't want to get in trouble with patreon so I won't do anything that breaks the rules.
good idea about the wings, I'll think about it:giggle:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
A think an Idea which should be added is fast travel to your House since it becoming a big feature also.

For the house decorations I think added side stuff for the house would be more interesting like adding in a phone to call a pizza girl or a delivery girl to get a scene or hiring temporary maids like the one present in the maid floor and the slime girl you can adopt.

For items in the house
adding in the arcades from the new floor for your personal home
Buying your own personal android one similar from floor 11
Gym equipment
Haunted items which lead to ghost girl scenes
Vegetable plant like a cucumber
Washing machine makes sense, I've heard stories of women IRL sitting on them while they run to feel the vibrations, sometimes sticking a suction cup dildo to it to enhance things.
Could work as a dumb gag, or maybe put in a tradwife / stay at home mom floor.

Object ideas at random:
  1. Shower w/ enema kit. (Plus various pump options or a garden hose because I'm an inflation whore.)
  2. Various restraints, BDSM rigs, handcuffed beds, etc.
  3. Statues in various poses (w/dick?)
  4. Funny body pillows (w/stick-on dildo option.)
  5. Various tentacled objects, like a pot with tentacles or a toilet with tentacles, or a chest with tentacles.
  6. Big scientific vat with someone (/you) floating in it.
  7. Collared and leashed furry (or just a dog, dunno if that's too lewd for the game) that you can use for a few poses.
  8. Cursed relic that does something to you at random. Ideas: transforms you into a demon/angel/furry, makes you pregnant, makes you naked, puts you in a funny costume, loses/gains you money, makes you fade to black and wake up in a random sex scene, adds/removes tattoos, turns you polka-dotted, makes a clone of you that fucks you, unlocks a super-secret funny hat, etc.
  9. Crypto mining rig that gives you idle income. Several tiers to pick from that require bigger investments.
  10. Teleporter that you can assign to your favorite floor for quick access.
  11. Hologram projector that can project player-imported 3D models.
  12. TV that you can load MP4s into.
  13. Glass jars you can load 3D models into.
  14. Blowup sex dolls.
  15. Milkers.
  16. Gym equipment.
I'm going to write them down, I see that the ideas of the gym and the enchanted objects are repeated, so I put them in the top;)

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
i'm following this project before i sign up there. But this time i need to share my opinion.

Man its awesome i love this game its pretty fun to play like really. You can add more more more feature on this one its never a problem always a pleasure.

This time i didnt found the new feature for girl become in love with me maybe i miss something?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
i'm following this project before i sign up there. But this time i need to share my opinion.

Man its awesome i love this game its pretty fun to play like really. You can add more more more feature on this one its never a problem always a pleasure.

This time i didnt found the new feature for girl become in love with me maybe i miss something?
Thank you! :3
when you talk to the girls you will see a heart, the more time you spend with her the more it fills up and then you can invite her to your house

1.png

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Just saying but...Is there any chance we can get some...u know...men in this game?especially male MC?May somebody will let me turn around then get out of here xD But this is a truely great game and i just want it become more and more perfect.
It's been a moment, but IIRC ...

This is not exactly a "man" but in the body designer, you can reduce all the Feminine features, give a more muscular body, add the dick (flaccid or erect), a more masculine face, hairstyles, reduce the giggle for muscle tone, etc. Basically a muscular butch with a cock. (sounds like a dude to me. XD)

There a lack of option for "hirsute" toons so you won't have a hairy gal or guy - just their "treasure trail". (personal preference, not really into gals with facial hair, dark hair on the arms, hairy asshole, etc.)

Of course, you have your choice of pegging via NPC futa or strapon. XD

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Waifu Dreams Studio , I just noticed on Floor 9,(pocket dimension) Orgasma II (Princess Perversion Oragasma of Lewdcon), pose 3 -- while being fingered, the NPC is just holding phat golden dildo-staff. Uh, shouldn't the NPS be giving that toy a drooling blowjob while being fingered ... hell, finger both holes too -- fill them all. XD.
(She's going to make a nice roommate too. ;-D )

• Hey there
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Waifu Dreams Studio , I just noticed on Floor 9,(pocket dimension) Orgasma II (Princess Perversion Oragasma of Lewdcon), pose 3 -- while being fingered, the NPC is just holding phat golden dildo-staff. Uh, shouldn't the NPS be giving that toy a drooling blowjob while being fingered ... hell, finger both holes too -- fill them all. XD.
(She's going to make a nice roommate too. ;-D )
you are absolutely right!:geek:
I don't know how I didn't think of that!

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes