Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Not language I would use, but I get what you mean :ROFLMAO:
However some of the behavior on how it works under clothes I would like to be changed. Wish that bras would still hold your tits closer to your chest instead of completely modeling to the sagging/perkiness setting.
sorry for my english xd
I'm going to think of a way to do it :unsure:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I've not seen other F95 games with that feature *except* the Monolith games ("Monolith Bay" and "Home Together") - where other games require you to share save files -- which really isn't trading and you loose your playthrough saves.
Bro forgot the Illusion games like Koikatsu; Illusion's games are more known for card/model sharing than the actual games themselves at this point.

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
We can chose vagina shape... instead of vulva/labias. Tired of this non-sense. At least we can chose ! It's missing so much in too many games.

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Bro forgot the Illusion games like Koikatsu; Illusion's games are more known for card/model sharing than the actual games themselves at this point.
I wasn't aware Illusion games had that feature too. I cannot try a f95 'demo' of Illusion games out as they tend to have too many download segments being the size of a recent Call of Duty install. XD

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I would love to see the BDSM floor let the palyer be some kind of slave, like collar, and suit on and they gotta do X amount of sexual services to get freed.

Also, still hoping for some ABDL content (Minus pee/scat)

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
!!!! Update day !!!!! :whistle: :coffee:
Build 21 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 22 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 23 available for Patreons! thank you all for playing! :3
WOW Huge update!! Nice work Waifu Dreams Studio, looking forward to seeing the new additions to the house and super hype about the favorite npcs (only 5! how will I choose )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Degenby

Sep 29, 2022
I would love to see the BDSM floor let the palyer be some kind of slave, like collar, and suit on and they gotta do X amount of sexual services to get freed.

Also, still hoping for some ABDL content (Minus pee/scat)
While more games with ABDL elements would be nice, I don't think the dev would risk getting their Patreon account suspended because of the new policies.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes