Apr 29, 2023
Love the level of customization, hate the focus on a DDR style minigame. I'm terrible at those and usually die by the 5th arrow. Uninstalling, but I'll keep an eye on it and hope for some other method for advancement in the future.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Love the level of customization, hate the focus on a DDR style minigame. I'm terrible at those and usually die by the 5th arrow. Uninstalling, but I'll keep an eye on it and hope for some other method for advancement in the future.
Do you even know how to play games?

You can pay to win via the dance at the street area. No ddr game required

• Haha
Reactions: futafuta

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
While slower, doing scenes with the npcs strewn about the world will give both exp and the secondary kiss currency. You'll need some initial money to get some money generators going but after that, it's just a matter of spamming scenes to level assuming your income can support it.

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Saturday?! !!!! Update day !!!!! :illuminati: :alien:
Build 19 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 20 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 21 available for Patreons! thank you all for playing! :3
I just caught the Build 20 new feature ... OMFG !!! Custom Trading Waifu "cards" with their settings.

This is a huge fucking feature dude !!! I wish more games had it - a thumbnail PNG with all the settings to import into your game.

I've not seen other F95 games with that feature *except* the Monolith games ("Monolith Bay" and "Home Together") - where other games require you to share save files -- which really isn't trading and you loose your playthrough saves.

The next logical step (i.e. feature request is to allow folks to import them to replace some (not all) other models throughout the game and even into the Chat mini-game (like a deck of cards. XD). Monolith Bay does this for nearly all its toons. If you've not check it out, you might consider doing so as part of research. Home Together does so too but has fewer in-game toons (and is "heavier" having more highres textures).

I do have a concern. Something to consider is "where" should folks centralize sharing showing off their toons?

Having folks post them in this forum will really clutter up the Developer<>Playerbase "feedback" loop conversations which have been important for Waifu's focus on features and moving it forward.

IMHO, I feel there probably should be some other place for the player "card trading/sharing" than here (forum, site, official discord server channel, etc.)

For example, "Monolith Bay" has their own site and uses their Discord forum.

If an occasional card or card zip archive shows up in this forum, its easy to ignore. But, I hope this forum does not become the main point of toon exchanges. There could be too many, "Whatcha think of a kewl waifus? (posting spam of the most extreme models possible to troll the forum.)"

I want to make sure our constructive conversations with you are not getting buried by all the waifu uploads.

Again, ++ on such an important feature. It literally is a game changer by raising the level the community involvement & sharing.

Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Oh, BTW, huge fan of Floor 17. Videogame + "vending machine" girls. awesome.

Again. ++ . You are deservedly, hands down, the best Dev here on F95.

Small request, for the "upside-down" girl in the second room's tall videogame cabinet.
  • Please consider a second pose where the MC can deep throat her with some throat distension.
  • A third pose could be a variation of the second so that the MC is massaging the toon's throat while distended.
  • The cum shot should be a proper throatpie that overflows her mouth to run down her face.
tyvm for such a fun game.

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I just caught the Build 20 new feature ... OMFG !!! Custom Trading Waifu "cards" with their settings.

This is a huge fucking feature dude !!! I wish more games had it - a thumbnail PNG with all the settings to import into your game.

I've not seen other F95 games with that feature *except* the Monolith games ("Monolith Bay" and "Home Together") - where other games require you to share save files -- which really isn't trading and you loose your playthrough saves.

The next logical step (i.e. feature request is to allow folks to import them to replace some (not all) other models throughout the game and even into the Chat mini-game (like a deck of cards. XD). Monolith Bay does this for nearly all its toons. If you've not check it out, you might consider doing so as part of research. Home Together does so too but has fewer in-game toons (and is "heavier" having more highres textures).

I do have a concern. Something to consider is "where" should folks centralize sharing showing off their toons?

Having folks post them in this forum will really clutter up the Developer<>Playerbase "feedback" loop conversations which have been important for Waifu's focus on features and moving it forward.

IMHO, I feel there probably should be some other place for the player "card trading/sharing" than here (forum, site, official discord server channel, etc.)

For example, "Monolith Bay" has their own site and uses their Discord forum.

If an occasional card or card zip archive shows up in this forum, its easy to ignore. But, I hope this forum does not become the main point of toon exchanges. There could be too many, "Whatcha think of a kewl waifus? (posting spam of the most extreme models possible to troll the forum.)"

I want to make sure our constructive conversations with you are not getting buried by all the waifu uploads.

Again, ++ on such an important feature. It literally is a game changer by raising the level the community involvement & sharing.

Cheers.
thank you very much for the comments! :3
I already downloaded Monolit bay, I haven't had much time to play it yet but today I'll do it! and I'll write down the other one to download it too.
I'm sure I can get some inspiration from them!
for now the only place I have to share the cards is the link that Camors put above, soon I will see if I do the same in another place, in any case I will put the links in the main page

Namaska

May 7, 2022
i really enjoy this update, its great to have further custom animations.
Unfortunately i wish there would be more replayability, maybe like a touch/feel room, where you can interact with your waifu on your own? undress, fuck with dildo etc., at least some more interaction, then the average slideshow?

Also i'm a sucker for lesbians, really looking forward for some new angel animations, their hot as "hell"

keep up the good work!

Ju5t_Truman

Jul 8, 2020
Hello dear developer, I would like, and many would also like, for you to add a pussy size slider to character customization so that the labia would be more inflated.
And if possible add nipple fucking, it will be super hot!

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I'm starting to really like how this game is turning out. I complained before about there being far too many post processing effects to the point of it making the game lose its visual focus, and it looks leagues better nowadays.

• Red Heart

adreama

Feb 20, 2024
I download every time an update drops, cause it´s just a nice and simple game. Even tho i suck at rythm games and fail a lot while dancing. But totally worth it, keep up the great work! Would support on patreon, but i am kinda broke :cry:

• Red Heart

GodspeedYou!Pervert

Mar 2, 2022
boobs now you can make them spikier
Not language I would use, but I get what you mean :ROFLMAO:

Love the update, adding physics to the breasts was exactly I was hoping for and the additional ass settings are great too. However some of the behavior on how it works under clothes I would like to be changed. Wish that bras would still hold your tits closer to your chest instead of completely molding to the sagging/perkiness setting.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes