badboy3127

Feb 1, 2024
it is quite strange, it could be that the save game is corrupted, you can go to this address

C:\Users\youuser\AppData\Local\Waifu_Dreams_City\Saved\SaveGames

cut the save file to another location
start the game again
dance a little until you reach level 20 and try again to see what happens
ok i did try to reset my save i was level 13 will reach 20 and try

compact_pie74

Jan 4, 2022
After 16 release game wasn't opening yet, cause i have small amount of VRAM. 20 release is opened... But in that way.

1716903974683.png
my GPU: AMD radeon(TM) Graphics
my RAM: 8GB
my CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500U 2.1GHz

I know that cause i have bad PC build. But if that will help with optimization i will be happy

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
After 16 release game wasn't opening yet, cause i have small amount of VRAM. 20 release is opened... But in that way.

View attachment 3679384
my GPU: AMD radeon(TM) Graphics
my RAM: 8GB
my CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500U 2.1GHz

I know that cause i have bad PC build. But if that will help with optimization i will be happy
it seems that I still have to decrease more the size of the textures, try this solution in the meantime

I found some textures that were too big, I'm reducing them in size so that should fix the problem, meanwhile you can try to put the game in dx11
make a shortcut to the .exe
then in properties add -dx11 to run the game on dx11
View attachment 3631610

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Btw since someone uploaded the latest version (I have nothing against it but if you want to see my patreon there it is :3), I'm going to create a thread to share the character's cards
and I'll put the link here and in the main page in case someone wants to share his character:giggle:

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
you've also peaked my curiosity.
It's "piqued" in this context. "Peaked" means to cross a height threshold (symbolic or literal) and thus only being able to move down from there. "Piqueing your curiosity" refers to something catching your attention and making you interested. If it existed, the phrase "Peaking your curiosity" would mean that your curiosity has reached its peak and will only ever deteriorate from this point forward.

Not having a go or anything, just giving a heads up on a very common misunderstanding. Homophones can be confusing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Corsair76

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
It's "piqued" in this context. "Peaked" means to cross a height threshold (symbolic or literal) and thus only being able to move down from there. "Piqueing your curiosity" refers to something catching your attention and making you interested. If it existed, the phrase "Peaking your curiosity" would mean that your curiosity has reached its peak and will only ever deteriorate from this point forward.

Not having a go or anything, just giving a heads up on a very common misunderstanding. Homophones can be confusing.

Spelling was never my strong suit, spelling and math... brain no do numbers good, but I will try to remember that in the future. I also commented that from my phone and went with the first word it popped up with the auto fill so no hate. xD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WaifuDreamsCity-B20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Lifeplayer
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes