yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuDreamsCity-B11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Lifeplayer

player two

Dec 4, 2022
It's very difficult right now because I don't have any mac to test it on :(
You have better things to do with your time than make a Mac specific version. Why?

Cause Apple doesn't make computers that are fully backward compatible and their Dev kit isn't DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan friendly regardless that they claim they "offer" tools to make it compile under Apple's " ".

Apple's business model is planned obsolescence -- sorry, I'll rephrase -- forward features not being held back by cruft.

Apple made great hardware before all the excessive use of glue in assembly, but, they cripple it by
  • deprecating software
  • a poor history of supporting Gaming as a first class citizen (we are not their target demographic)
  • and other corporate prude shenanigans.
The other reply is correct. The Mac user can either use a crossover product or VM with passthrough. I must do the same thing for Linux at times. Or, like my Apple using family members -- get a Steam Deck which is cheaper than an iPhone.

If you were going to target another "platform", it should be the Steam Deck by testing the Windows builds on SteamOS's Proton (i.e. Valve's WINE) & documenting how to install it on a Steam Deck. That would mean, controller friendly support should be worked in and the UI could be controller/d-pad friendly -- although it does have a touch screen to get by. A green "Verified" for Deck does increase sales.

That small step would also put you into a potential path to release it on Steam for an even larger audience than Mac users could ever provide you -- being both Windows and Steam OS friendly.

And I don't see why it wouldn't be approved on Steam's Adult Only stuff. There's far worse stuff on Steam (publishers: Madmind Studio, Evil Boobs Cult, even Rockstar, etc.), and your dedication and release cadence far surpasses other games on Steam in "Early Release". And your Itch.io page & conversations here is CV material for the Steam application showing this is an active product, with an audience you are actively engaged with.

For now, IMHO, keep doing what you're doing. Changing things up will only be a distraction at least, or worse break your cadence, derailing your project.

But seriously, consider where on your road map you might consider approaching Steam and the the offerings on Steam (cards, workshop, achievements, keys for patrons, maintaining the Itch release as DRM/Steam-free, etc.)

After all this hard work and project dedication, you deserve a greater audience and $$ reward. Your game would be a top seller in the Adult genre there's a lot of $2-$5 one that are just asset flips. You wouldn't be selling out either when maintaining Patreon & Itch.io -- as Steam isn't "exclusive". Be sure to learn from Iragon 18+ mistakes.

Be sure to put on your roadmap/calendar some time to make some connections with other game devs, follow-up with Gamesutra (now gamedeveloper.com) resources, etc.

Just saying.

PS. Those reading this who've not bought the game, at least spring the $2 US on itch.io for pete's sake. It's at least a coffee. The Dev is kind enough to put their two releases back on Itch for free (patrons 1st, paid itch 2nd). It's just one person, not team. They gotta eat too.

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Cause Apple doesn't make computers that are fully backward compatible and their Dev kit isn't DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan friendly regardless that they claim they "offer" tools to make it compile under Apple's " ".
basically it's impossible to develop for mac from windows, and to buy a mac to develop videogames I would have to sell my soul XD

For now, IMHO, keep doing what you're doing. Changing things up will only be a distraction at least, or worse break your cadence, derailing your project.
I agree, currently I don't have time between development, IRL work, and social network, if I try to go to steam right now I would have to spend some time without updating and I don't want that to happen

reading these things always encourages me a lot, it motivates me to keep improving the game!! thank you so much!

Reactions: CashCat0000

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Dumb idea: add a woman in front of the body customization shop(s) that gets randomly generated every time you go back to the first floor of the tower.
Dunno if she should TOTALLY randomize like with purple skin and green hair with black eyes, and tits the size of watermelons, or if she should just be relatively human but her bust/butt/waist sliders get randomized every time.
Her pre-sex dialog would mention something about how she REALLY can't decide what shape she likes best. Maybe even her sex pose options are randomized.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Dumb idea: add a woman in front of the body customization shop(s) that gets randomly generated every time you go back to the first floor of the tower.
Dunno if she should TOTALLY randomize like with purple skin and green hair with black eyes, and tits the size of watermelons, or if she should just be relatively human but her bust/butt/waist sliders get randomized every time.
Her pre-sex dialog would mention something about how she REALLY can't decide what shape she likes best. Maybe even her sex pose options are randomized.
could be fun! good idea, this way also the player will be able to see the different customization options!

player two

Dec 4, 2022
reading these things always encourages me a lot, it motivates me to keep improving the game!! thank you so much!
No problem. You deserve the recognition for all your hard work. (I said "hard". XD). Even if you dial back to releasing every two weeks (or whatever works for you) would be fine at least by me if not the community at whole. You have been consistent with each release always having bug fixes, new features by you and feature requests. We don't want you to burn out.

Though as a follow-up, even not focusing on Steam (understandably so), I would ask and do recommend putting Controller support in as soon as you can on your roadmap. Doing so could really affect the UI. Better sooner than later to avoid controller vs UI challenges in the future.

I think a modern, basic controller would be "nice to have" & intuitive - moving while looking around, d-pad menu & action selection, shoulder buttons for weapon selection. It might become a more natural input for some of the mini-games too. Freecam could benefit too given the analog sticks to move and zoom around.

Thanks again for all your continued effort on this passion project.
Much joy.

Tracjush

Sep 16, 2023
i believe it's my first post here, was never planning to write anything on this forum either, but you sir totally deserve it. i absolutely love your game, love those silly dialogs, the mechanics, animations are completely astonishing, great rigging, you can feel the weight of those thrusts and yanks and spanks and everything.

but what truly warms my hearth here is the fact that you really enjoy making your game. you edit those variables, connect those nodes and play and have fun while creating it even more than we do while playing it. and it's clearly visible like... everywhere. take this dildo ad on a tv screen for example. just... brilliant. it's such a joy to finally see a game made with pleasure by a player for other players.

can't imagine what this cloudy piece of heaven can turn into when you'll spent more time on this sandbox. while writing this post i already have a few ideas i'd really love to see in this game:
-having the possibility to capture those defeated slime girls and other future planned enemies and spawning them in your house. buying animation stations which you can assign them into to make like customizable profit stations - you already have a blueprint for a profit station. having a maid slime cleaning your house with a mop would be both hot af and hilarious, when she's in a constant loop of cleaning the mess she's done while cleaning the mess. lets go wild - bdsm maid!
-a little rework on the profit stations, like expanding that idea- you can upgrade the girl's equipment to make the income tick shorter, you can upgrade her appearance to make her earn more, etc.
-more skills and perks - despite those levelled up, maybe some passive which unlocks at levels 50 - 100 of those regular ones. ability to cum twice during an encounter, forcing a position switch with your dom / sub, using your equipped dildo on others etc.
-customizable house / fuck stations?
-giving the static npc girls in larger areas like beach some kind of a routine. like she goes to a spot, starts digging in the sand, gets dildo, rides it like a wild pig, makes herself enjoy it way too much than she should, digs the dildo back, goes back to her towel to rest for a bit, but after some time just goes "ok, fuck it, i need some more" and repeats the process / bdsm girl could be checking on her pets, moving from one girl to another and calling them names / farmer girl could do similar thing with her cattle

i'm also really interested in the story behind all this, if there's any, do you plan on adding anything? for me it kinda feels now like you could've been sent to this place by some succubus in order to corrupt it. you need wealth and power, so you take down the heavenly skyscrapper floor by floor, seducing the girls and currupting them, during that you become more powerful, fuelled by their lust towards you, leveling up your skills and gaining wealth, sometimes they throw moneys at you, sometimes you pay them to do your bidding, just like in life lol. once you're a truly irresistible fuck slut you decide to take down the angels, so you ask the succubus to help you achieve it, she likes the idea, gives you that outfit which allows you to fuck them, once you fuck all the angels you're unstoppable, you wish the wealth limitations of this world would expand beyond 9 999 999 since you're just too wealthy and too powerful at this point and oh man this game really could use a story like that :D

but yeah, i can imagine your creative process and all the fun you've got when you open up the ue project, load up the last level and think "ok, i should probably finish that penis growing gun i started last time, but i feel like making a dildo bird that randomly slaps a girl in the face is what i want to achieve today".

tldr: love your game, love you dev, wish you much love, keep having tons of fun and keep being kind to share it with us <3

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
i believe it's my first post here, was never planning to write anything on this forum either, but you sir totally deserve it. i absolutely love your game, love those silly dialogs, the mechanics, animations are completely astonishing, great rigging, you can feel the weight of those thrusts and yanks and spanks and everything.

but what truly warms my hearth here is the fact that you really enjoy making your game. you edit those variables, connect those nodes and play and have fun while creating it even more than we do while playing it. and it's clearly visible like... everywhere. take this dildo ad on a tv screen for example. just... brilliant. it's such a joy to finally see a game made with pleasure by a player for other players.

can't imagine what this cloudy piece of heaven can turn into when you'll spent more time on this sandbox. while writing this post i already have a few ideas i'd really love to see in this game:
-having the possibility to capture those defeated slime girls and other future planned enemies and spawning them in your house. buying animation stations which you can assign them into to make like customizable profit stations - you already have a blueprint for a profit station. having a maid slime cleaning your house with a mop would be both hot af and hilarious, when she's in a constant loop of cleaning the mess she's done while cleaning the mess. lets go wild - bdsm maid!
-a little rework on the profit stations, like expanding that idea- you can upgrade the girl's equipment to make the income tick shorter, you can upgrade her appearance to make her earn more, etc.
-more skills and perks - despite those levelled up, maybe some passive which unlocks at levels 50 - 100 of those regular ones. ability to cum twice during an encounter, forcing a position switch with your dom / sub, using your equipped dildo on others etc.
-customizable house / fuck stations?
-giving the static npc girls in larger areas like beach some kind of a routine. like she goes to a spot, starts digging in the sand, gets dildo, rides it like a wild pig, makes herself enjoy it way too much than she should, digs the dildo back, goes back to her towel to rest for a bit, but after some time just goes "ok, fuck it, i need some more" and repeats the process / bdsm girl could be checking on her pets, moving from one girl to another and calling them names / farmer girl could do similar thing with her cattle

i'm also really interested in the story behind all this, if there's any, do you plan on adding anything? for me it kinda feels now like you could've been sent to this place by some succubus in order to corrupt it. you need wealth and power, so you take down the heavenly skyscrapper floor by floor, seducing the girls and currupting them, during that you become more powerful, fuelled by their lust towards you, leveling up your skills and gaining wealth, sometimes they throw moneys at you, sometimes you pay them to do your bidding, just like in life lol. once you're a truly irresistible fuck slut you decide to take down the angels, so you ask the succubus to help you achieve it, she likes the idea, gives you that outfit which allows you to fuck them, once you fuck all the angels you're unstoppable, you wish the wealth limitations of this world would expand beyond 9 999 999 since you're just too wealthy and too powerful at this point and oh man this game really could use a story like that :D

but yeah, i can imagine your creative process and all the fun you've got when you open up the ue project, load up the last level and think "ok, i should probably finish that penis growing gun i started last time, but i feel like making a dildo bird that randomly slaps a girl in the face is what i want to achieve today".

tldr: love your game, love you dev, wish you much love, keep having tons of fun and keep being kind to share it with us <3
I really loved reading this, thank you!!!!!
there are no words to express how motivated I feel :3
I loved the ideas, especially the one about the slime maid! it was really funny and it would be great to have it in the house!
I hope to keep improving the world, the npc's and the game in general to make it more fun!

i'm also really interested in the story behind all this, if there's any, do you plan on adding anything?
first I am creating small stories to give a little "lore" to everything
and then I plan to add a little more main story but not so much, I want the player to have maximum freedom at all times

you really got me, it's like you saw me at work XD

thank you very much again! you are very kind :3

exter

May 29, 2017
Would be kind of cool, if this would have a simple VR mode, where only the camera is on your VR headset and you still control everything with keyboard/mouse.

But there just aren't that many people with VR sets, so its probably not worth putting the time in to make that work

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Would be kind of cool, if this would have a simple VR mode, where only the camera is on your VR headset and you still control everything with keyboard/mouse.

But there just aren't that many people with VR sets, so its probably not worth putting the time in to make that work
someone in the thread said that the UE VR injector worked fine, I don't really know because I don't have a VR headset:(, but it may be a solution!

Reactions: catsdino and exter
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes