yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuDreamsCity-0.9.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Bro just because you activate every single lighting effect in the engine doesn't mean the lighting is good. The atmospheric fog and light glare bleeds over everything and that makes the entire game harder to see. With this style of art, less is more, focus more on saturation than god rays, bloom, and fog. I can't even say the art looks good or bad because every source of light in game is like a spotlight pointed directly in your eyes. Make lighting that compliments the art style, not one that distracts from it.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Bro just because you activate every single lighting effect in the engine doesn't mean the lighting is good. The atmospheric fog and light glare bleeds over everything and that makes the entire game harder to see. With this style of art, less is more, focus more on saturation than god rays, bloom, and fog. I can't even say the art looks good or bad because every source of light in game is like a spotlight pointed directly in your eyes. Make lighting that compliments the art style, not one that distracts from it.
I will try to improve the lighting, it is really difficult, thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I will try to improve the lighting, it is really difficult, thanks for the suggestion
no problem, it's not just you btw, lighting takes serious time and consideration and you cannot just add bloom, godrays, etc. and expect simply having them makes your game look good. More often than not, most indie devs in UE kill their game with too much unnecessary lighting and I feel like this while playing:

indie game.png

Color and clarity is more important in a cartoon-styled game than advanced lighting and ray tracing. The lighting you have right now actually makes the art style seem more uncanny than if it had some sourceless ambient light with simple shadows. With cartoon lighting, the models would look great. But with realistic shadows, it would look horrifying. Just something to consider nearing the release of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

alterEggus

Jan 12, 2021
I liked it, liked the design of the characters. You are very creative, something new here. No podes usar Patreon? No te lo permiten en Cuba?. I am very sorry if so. Good luck!, mucha suerte.

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I liked it, liked the design of the characters. You are very creative, something new here. No podes usar Patreon? No te lo permiten en Cuba?. I am very sorry if so. Good luck!, mucha suerte.
muchas gracias!:giggle:, estoy intentando crear un Patreon con una VPN pero esta dificil

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Same. I uninstalled and reinstalled my microsoft visual c++ 2013 (version 12.0.3051). I can't find any update to it. Is there something more recent?
I searched in forums and it seems that you need the microsoft visual c++ 2015-2022, here is the link let me know if it works for you

dytchie

Mar 15, 2019
Is there a way to transfer saves from your older version to newer version? I dont feel particularily fond of having to redo from scratch every time there's a tad bit new content at the rate you're updating.

• Hey there

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Is there a way to transfer saves from your older version to newer version? I dont feel particularily fond of having to redo from scratch every time there's a tad bit new content at the rate you're updating.
all the saves are compatible, if you did not delete the saved game you only have to open the new version and you should already have everything from the previous one

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes