player two

Dec 4, 2022
That might not be a WDC issue per se. rhetorically, do other Unreal 5 games have that error? (I assume not as it wasn't mentioned.) That's definitely a limited to you thing.

Build 18 would have arrived around mid-May (backtracking weekly releases). What else was going on about that time: installed some new or torrented software, power-outage (having a bad shutdown), etc.

That last sentence, "exiting due to D3D device being lost." That sound like a lower level issue like a GPU Driver issue, maybe a forced re-install of all your DirectX, disk or filesystem corruption, etc.

Just a couple of guesses as I'd have google up that error code to. (I just use Windows for games that don't do well under WINE/Proton.)

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2022
Waifu Dreams Studio
Back after a long time (yes there is a world beyond f95 ;) )

Since the last updates, the chastity cage will be lost after running into a scene.

The update with the girls inside the house is nice!
Just one optimisation: Maybe we should be able to switch positions 1-5 even, while the girl is in the house. So we are saving time. I did so often the wrong number at first :D

blueebluebluee

Oct 20, 2023
That might not be a WDC issue per se. rhetorically, do other Unreal 5 games have that error? (I assume not as it wasn't mentioned.) That's definitely a limited to you thing.

Build 18 would have arrived around mid-May (backtracking weekly releases). What else was going on about that time: installed some new or torrented software, power-outage (having a bad shutdown), etc.

That last sentence, "exiting due to D3D device being lost." That sound like a lower level issue like a GPU Driver issue, maybe a forced re-install of all your DirectX, disk or filesystem corruption, etc.

Just a couple of guesses as I'd have google up that error code to. (I just use Windows for games that don't do well under WINE/Proton.)
yea it hasn't happened with any other unreal engine 5 game i've tried to run. from searching this thread it seems like this error was also an issue for some others but was fixed by running the game in directx11, which hasn't worked for me as of now, gonna keep trying 2 troubleshoot it

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes